State: Arkansas
Address: Conway Notel
Activities: BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Blonde Medium
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average OK body nothing special, typical rural white girl
Recommendation: No
Had a bad experience with her.. never met the lady.. had set up a date, drove from the very NE corner of Arkansas.. text her to see if we were still on.. yes.. half way there she texted me and said Someone offered her $600 for the same time slot (pre-arranged $400) and she asked if I could do $500. Should have said no but the little head was doing the thinking so I said yes.. got to the motel she texted me saying she was going to be late but would be there so I got the room.. an hour later she said she texted and said she couldn’t make it. I missed a half a days work, drove 3 hours paid for a motel.. I was out $250-$300 .. she stood me up for an extra $100.
Thank you all for the info! I messaged her a week ago, have not heard back and now I’m reconsidering. Appreciate these types of reviews and comments. ��
That odd to hear. I’ve never had anything but a great time with Kayla.
You must have wires crossed. I will agree she is hard to get started meeting. But service. She is my ATF. Her only no is anal. She was sucking my dick last night after she took my load down her throat she set up and said Ahhhh. Like she was in a Coca-Cola Comercial. I hate you had bud luck but as sweet as she is I can not believe it is her in this review.
That odd to hear. I’ve never had anything but a great time with Kayla. Originally Posted by Trackdog21
Mine was probably an isolated event.. prior to this I also had only heard good things.. things happen
Could be.. ����♂️ I can only speak from my own experience though. I’ve seen her multiple times and she is one of the best I’ve seen for sure.
I have to meet her halfway because I live so far from her. She will wear anything I ask. And I mean anything. I meet her in a parking lot and we ride together to a meeting spot. The prime reason is so I can spend more time admiring what she wears for me. For her age she can rival a lady 10 years her senior on experience level. She is not like Most 20 somethings that is out for herself and just turn a quick buck
Thanks for the review. Sounds like a honest review to me. Not everyone likes what others like.
I found her dumb as a rock, always comedic when someone barely qualified for min wage gets GPS. She's proud her ECCIE reviews like she's something special. Anything more than two margaritas at Chillis is where her worth stops. Texas will spoil you, something about Arkansas in women that can be picked up easily get on seeking and think they're something special and ask for crazy donations, then get mad about it. A little work in Texas you can find college students good to go when short on funds, usually when rents due or a festival is coming up.
I found her dumb as a rock, always comedic when someone barely qualified for min wage gets GPS. She's proud her ECCIE reviews like she's something special. Anything more than two margaritas at Chillis is where her worth stops. Texas will spoil you, something about Arkansas in women that can be picked up easily get on seeking and think they're something special and ask for crazy donations, then get mad about it. A little work in Texas you can find college students good to go when short on funds, usually when rents due or a festival is coming up. Originally Posted by johnjhouston
This is classic! That's going to be tough to debate that unless you're the nimrod telling her she needs to raise your rates. You gotta like Texas gals they understand there's no such thing as a free lunch
thank you for the review
  • rosh
  • 05-27-2024, 04:29 PM
I had emailed her but she ask for lot and keep saying she do not leave in Arkansas and it's just very hard to communicate with her