Private Messages with yellow triangle?

My inbox has certain of my sent messages with a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark inside it. What does this indicate? TIA
  • Mokoa
  • 05-13-2015, 10:14 PM
If you are referring to this...

Which appears to the upper of of the PM, you may use that icon to report the PM to Staff so they may address it.
I think you are referring to the "Post Icons" that can be put with a message. They are below the message editor when composing a post or private message and one of the icons is a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark inside of it. The purpose of the icons is to draw attention to that particular message.
Thank you. But I didn't attach it to my message – I was wondering how it got there. Again, thank you for your reply
If they are messages you sent but someone replied to you and they are in your inbox with a yellow triangle....that means the person who replied CHOSE to add the yellow triangle to (as Jannisary said) "draw attention to that particular message" or to show it's importance.

If they are messages you sent and you're looking in your SENT FOLDER and you see that there are yellow triangles next to the ones you sent, then perhaps you accidentally clicked the yellow triangle but in reality, if you are seeing more than one yellow triangle, it's hard to accidentally do it that many times without realizing you're actually choosing the yellow triangle icon in the "compose your PM" section.

Or are you saying that you are RECEIVING messages from people with yellow triangles? If that's the case then just like Jannisary said....they've chosen to add the yellow triangle to show the importance of the PM they sent. I do that quite often for reference requests.

If none of these situations fit what you're talking about, then explain. Choose one option from #1, then choose one of the LETTERED options below:
1). Which folder you're looking at: inbox, sent messages, confirmed/read messages
+
a). Are they messages you sent first and someone replied?
b). Are they messages you sent first and have no replies yet?
c). Are they messages you've never sent but have only received?
d). None of the above.
Thanx, Tia for your informative reply. I double-checked and found that all the messages in my inbox with the aforementioned icon are from the same sender. Evidently she added the icon to call my attention to it. Quite simple now that you diffused it. Thanx again.
My inbox has certain of my sent messages with a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark inside it. What does this indicate? TIA Originally Posted by snabby33

Or what Tia said.....one of the two