technical question

• 5T3V3
  • 05-14-2015, 03:26 PM
technical question: Being a bit OCD, I like to keep my mail box clean. If I compose and then send an email - it moves to the sent unread section of the box ... if I then delete it does the message get totally deleted so that the person I sent it to never gets it, or just the copy that is in my box? or do I need to wait until after they have read it and it moves to the sent read portion of the box? Also, I assume if I delete it out of the unread portion and it doesn't delete the entire message I would not get a read response from that message or would that still happen?

Thanks
  • Mokoa
  • 05-14-2015, 10:17 PM
technical question: Being a bit OCD, I like to keep my mail box clean. If I compose and then send an email - it moves to the sent unread section of the box ... if I then delete it does the message get totally deleted so that the person I sent it to never gets it Originally Posted by 5T3V3
No.

...or just the copy that is in my box? Originally Posted by 5T3V3
Yes.

...or do I need to wait until after they have read it and it moves to the sent read portion of the box? Originally Posted by 5T3V3
No.

...Also, I assume if I delete it out of the unread portion and it doesn't delete the entire message I would not get a read response from that message or would that still happen? Originally Posted by 5T3V3
That would still happen.
  • 5T3V3
  • 05-26-2015, 01:47 PM
thank you ... good answer!