chat on mobile tiny

Not sure whats up but I logged into chat today on my phone and everything is so small you can barely see it. Yesterday everything was fine, Im using Firefox and have tried Chrome as well. On an android phone & everything is up to date.
Wow. You actually got chat to work on a mobile phone at all? Thats amazing.
Wow. You actually got chat to work on a mobile phone at all? Thats amazing. Originally Posted by Guilty

It's really not difficult once you install flash ...yes I know android doesn't support flash. Just google how to install flash on android and the site I used have a link. I also installed flashfox for use w/firefox , dolphin works as well.

Now the issue is everything is so tiny you can't really even read what ppl are typing.
  • YoHou
  • 05-16-2015, 11:32 PM
...yes I know android doesn't support flash. Just google how to install flash on android and the site I used have a link. I also installed flashfox for use w/firefox , dolphin works as well.. Originally Posted by robs4.1
Actually, android DOES SUPPORT flash as evident by the following statements soon after you said it doesn't. Apple doesn't support flash; flash just dropped android and does not update it. You can still download the archived version of flash from their site, but it's only good for JellyBean. You can make it work for KitKat and Lollipop by getting the modified version or patching your installed flash with LuckyPatcher.

Chrome browser for android does not support flash, but any other browser will.

As far as Apple goes, get rid of it, and if you must keep it, I hear puffin browser converts flash to HTML5 and makes it work.
Actually, android DOES SUPPORT flash as evident by the following statements soon after you said it doesn't. Apple doesn't support flash; flash just dropped android and does not update it. You can still download the archived version of flash from their site, but it's only good for JellyBean. You can make it work for KitKat and Lollipop by getting the modified version or patching your installed flash with LuckyPatcher.

As far as Apple goes, get rid of it, and if you must keep it, I hear puffin browser converts flash to HTML5 and makes it work. Originally Posted by YoHou
You're correct my mistake. Idk why if I use Firefox its so tiny but w/dolphin I have no issues.
  • YoHou
  • 05-20-2015, 04:25 PM
Firefox for android sucks man, not even sure why you use it ;x

I love it on the computer though

As far as Apple goes, get rid of it, and if you must keep it, I hear puffin browser converts flash to HTML5 and makes it work. Originally Posted by YoHou
Firefox for android sucks man, not even sure why you use it ;x

I love it on the computer though Originally Posted by YoHou

So what in your opinion is the best for android?
  • YoHou
  • 05-21-2015, 11:08 PM
So what in your opinion is the best for android? Originally Posted by robs4.1
I have 3 phones and 2 tablets that I manage all day (stupid family, lol)

All are android (kitkat and jellybean) and all have this setup for working flash:

and if you have a rooted phone then these are great:
So as of yesterday dolphin is freezing when in chat. If the keynoard does come up it looks as if it adds an I after I type every word. Idk if its just happening in eccie chat or what but dolphin was the only browser that worked correctly for using chat on mobile. Any ideas or any other browser that may work as I said Firefox works but everything is miniature in chat.
I use Photon on my Iphone, it's not the best but it does work
  • YoHou
  • 06-02-2015, 01:51 PM
not sure why it's freezing on you, but might be hardware. On firefox, did you try setting a page zoom option?
not sure why it's freezing on you, but might be hardware. On firefox, did you try setting a page zoom option? Originally Posted by YoHou
No I haven't & I don't know why either. I tried photon browser it's beyond slow and filled w/ad's. Any other reccomendations for Android?