Date: End of May
Name: Krista
Phone: 5317773311
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://omaha.craigslist.org/bts/d/o...483625094.html
City: Ralston
State: Nebraska
Address: Ralston
Activities: Crappy massage. Too much talking and Level 1. Option for FS was on the table but at way higher than market value. 2 visits were required for the HJ. So YMMV. She is promoting her OF page heavily on social media. But again she is asking way too much for her quality.
Hair Length and Color: Brown with highlights. Shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She’s a cute little spinner. Used to have fake boobs but has since had them removed. Now they are a bit flat and saggy. She prefers to keep them in a sports bra. Trimmed little bush.
Recommendation: No
Can you please pm me details, how much was fs up charge?.
If you’re into Qanon she’s your gal
Yeah, I dont need politics with my massage. Also, tried to cure my crohns diesease with all sorts of alternative medicines
She's cute, but terrible with her customer service. Stood me up because she forgot about it, never apologize. When I came back for the "make up" session, she overbooked, and made we wait, so I left.
looks like she is pre paid only now Did you pay in advance?
Yea. She’s using massagebook as her scheduling platform like many massage therapists do.
Krista never shuts up and her massage is not that great. Plus being late seems to be common and then she gets pissed if you ask her to be on time.
Krista never shuts up and her massage is not that great. Plus being late seems to be common and then she gets pissed if you ask her to be on time. Originally Posted by dickofgold
This right here also.