Address: 108 and west center
Activities: Cbj, mish
Hair Length and Color: Short
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Not the girl in the picture, old, short, nothing notable
Recommendation: No
Moved from Encounters
Omg! I was surprised to see this. I have been a long time customer of Yumi and she has been very friendly to me. And I just called this number a few days ago to see her, but not at the location you described. Did you really meet Yumi at 108 and west center? I need to prove your review is fake here for my loved ones because Yumi never stayed at 108 and west center. You should be ashamed of the slanderous things you post
Wow, now that seems like an honest unbiased opinion! Really puts my mind at ease!
  • Ginks
  • 04-25-2023, 09:58 AM
Omg! I was surprised to see this. I have been a long time customer of Yumi and she has been very friendly to me. And I just called this number a few days ago to see her, but not at the location you described. Did you really meet Yumi at 108 and west center? I need to prove your review is fake here for my loved ones because Yumi never stayed at 108 and west center. You should be ashamed of the slanderous things you post Originally Posted by zhen446
Uhh, I don't think this is the same Yumi. You're probably thinking about (402) 353-0669 Yumi. Yumi is a really common asianish alias it seems. The (402) 353-0669 Yumi probably should come up with something more original to help protect her reputation.
Ginks your way off. The lady you just tried, throwing under the bus is nothing as described in the original post. She’s not old and she is very good. The original post is talking about agency ladies. Been to them many times. You never know who you’re gonna see. And yes, usually a disappointment.
Uhh, I don't think this is the same Yumi. You're probably thinking about (402) 353-0669 Yumi. Yumi is a really common asianish alias it seems. The (402) 353-0669 Yumi probably should come up with something more original to help protect her reputation. Originally Posted by Ginks
I do not recognize the number (402) 353-0669. It has been 6 years or more since I first met Yumi, and she has never used the (402) number. Because the phone and URL described in the original post are correct, but the address is wrong. so i think it's malicious
Ginks your way off. The lady you just tried, throwing under the bus is nothing as described in the original post. She’s not old and she is very good. The original post is talking about agency ladies. Been to them many times. You never know who you’re gonna see. And yes, usually a disappointment. Originally Posted by Bobneals
I don't know what you saw, it's a pity. I've had a few bad experiences too, but I'll still go back to Yumi. That's because Yumi won't cheat on me like other agency ladies
  • Ginks
  • 04-26-2023, 10:56 PM
Ginks your way off. The lady you just tried, throwing under the bus is nothing as described in the original post. She’s not old and she is very good. The original post is talking about agency ladies. Been to them many times. You never know who you’re gonna see. And yes, usually a disappointment. Originally Posted by Bobneals
I didn't try throwing anyone under the bus. I was stating the exact opposite. This Yumi in the review should not be confused with the Yumi I was describing. That's why I even said she should use a different alias since "Yumi" is so common it's almost inevitable that there will be confusion.