Ever catch a Troll?

• dracr
  • 04-01-2010, 08:49 PM
My sister works at the prison in Beeville… Basically an Admin assistant to the Trusties or something of that nature…anyway one of the Trusties gets a call from one of the people she is responsible for saying “you need to get over here, I’ve caught a troll.” She was silent for a while asked him to repeat himself. He replied excitingly “I’ve caught a troll and he is barricaded in my closet! You need to come and take a look.” She figures that he caught a dog or something as such and tells him that she will come over after work. Now the guy is not all there, mentally challenged, functions on his own… but that’s about it…
She heads over to his house after work, 8 hours later, he answers the door and is very excited, takes her to the closet… where the troll is barricaded in… the couch is in front of the door, just a bunch of stuff on the couch anything and everything to keep the troll inside the closet… They start to move the stuff out of the way; she opens the door… and finds a midget.
The midget is a Jehovah Witness, whom knocked at the challenged guy’s house to spread his message. Upon answering door the mentally challenged guy, picked him up and threw him in the closet, where the “troll” waited for 8 hours.
That's just one of the fun things you can do with a Midget......