City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: West side chili ave
Activities:BBBJ,MSOG, Russian
Hair Color and Length:Hair in a bonnet
Smoking Status: The room smelled of cigs but not her, unsure
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Where did you hear about this provider?: STG

Physical Desription: She looks like the pics, more weight but still big nice breasts and more then ample ass. Big DSL too. 5'8-5'11
BBW near 200 lbs id guess.

Recommendation: Yes
Why did you pick her for your first encounter. I would have probably picked someone who was previously reviewed.
Mod intervention in 4... 3... 2..
Good review
Why did you pick her for your first encounter. I would have probably picked someone who was previously reviewed. Originally Posted by pillowlips
This is not my first encounter, but it is my first review. I didn’t want to review someone who already has reviews because I felt like it wouldn’t be bringing anything new to the community.
This is not my first encounter, but it is my first review. I didn’t want to review someone who already has reviews because I felt like it wouldn’t be bringing anything new to the community. Originally Posted by CharcoalMan420
Yep true but some girls change with time, looks, menu price. So any review helps in my eyes
Wow
Yes I'm extremely

Helped
No helping some though, you know....the know it alls.....

nice review : )
This is not my first encounter, but it is my first review. I didn’t want to review someone who already has reviews because I felt like it wouldn’t be bringing anything new to the community. Originally Posted by CharcoalMan420
Good point, usually forgotten! New info on the board is a rare thing. Thanks for the report!
Good job charcoal man!!! I like the way you think!