Local photographer in Dallas

Hello,

I hope Im posting in the right area, I have a lady passing through Dallas and am looking for any recommendations for a professional photographer. Any help is appreciated

Xoxo
Kensi Lee
Derotica he's amazing! I'm saving up for a 3k shoot with him end of summer. He's a genius
Video or still?
Derotica he's amazing! I'm saving up for a 3k shoot with him end of summer. He's a genius Originally Posted by lily blake
Welcome Back!
  • zebra
  • 03-26-2015, 12:07 AM
You just bought a new full frame D810. I'd be looking for a prime lens for it now.
Derotica does good quality work.
Welcome Back! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Lol hahahaha I'm learning about life... And working on getting better
lol thanks
I had a great experience and pics at Studio X
Derotica he's amazing! I'm saving up for a 3k shoot with him end of summer. He's a genius Originally Posted by lily blake
Damn 3k for a shoot, one can only wish. Im looking for something a lil less expensive lol.
Still photos

Thanks Sophia
BDS seems to do good work. She can be reached through her Showcase or one of her ads. I saw her rates somewhere and they looked very reasonable to me.
Gardo you're awesome I just reached out to her and she said to pass along a thank you.
I'm glad if I helped!
I'm glad if I helped! Originally Posted by gardo
You were a great help, I appreciate all the responses I received, PMs and posts alike. She was fantastic and will be shooting with her again in the future.