Whats is going on with our showcases?

I know we cant post price info, but are we not allowed photos anymore?
  • dent
  • 01-16-2011, 05:21 PM
Showcases are getting a little maintenance right now. They should be juiced up and ready to go in about 4-5 days. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Originally Posted by St.Christopher
http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=315

... and Provider Review links should be back soon, too.

Sorry y'all. The showcase maintenance isn't related to any of the provider ad policies. Just getting some minor nut 'n' bolt tweaks. They'll be back in a few days. btw, the 'My ECCIE reviews' link below a provider's avatar will return soon. That was somehow linked but it's not part of the maintenance so I'll see if I can get that back online in the next day or two max.

sorry for the inconvenience!

stchris Originally Posted by St.Christopher
[-dent-]
I can't wait for it.
Just in this short period of time I miss browsing through them.

Thank you ladies for posting them!
Oh ok
Hi, I am just wondering if due to all the changes it's holding up Verification as well? Just wondering.

Sady.
  • Mokoa
  • 01-17-2011, 11:50 PM
Hi, I am just wondering if due to all the changes it's holding up Verification as well? Just wondering.

Sady. Originally Posted by sexysassysady
Maintenance to the showcases would not hold up such matters but the web site going down (like it has in the past several days) would.

You request for Verified Provider status has already been forwarded to the Admins. Once it is complete you will be notified of the result.