The use or failure to use make-up in a session

In my opinion, providers should use whatever make-up makes them look their very best and sexiest for the session and I dont understand why some providers have their session when they dont look their very best. I know a lot is subjective with both the client and provider and many women feel the natural look might be best but most women with the proper use of make-up can look much hotter. Love to hear other views.
I do wear make-up for all of my sessions normally, however some do not like it as it can transfer to skin and clothing. Leaves a BAD sign if you are on your way back to work or to the SO.
Yeah, ladies! Slut yourselves up, ferchrissakes!

You're thinking about it too much. They provide the service the way they want. You write the review the way you want.
Don't use talc on your pussy. Nasty.
In my opinion, providers should use whatever make-up makes them look their very best and sexiest for the session and I dont understand why some providers have their session when they dont look their very best. I know a lot is subjective with both the client and provider and many women feel the natural look might be best but most women with the proper use of make-up can look much hotter. Love to hear other views. Originally Posted by virile40
I wear makeup always, unless requested to come natural. However, I have allergies to most of the make up products, so when I have the make up on, my eyes water, and my nose runs..lol

Really, it's not that bad, but I sure wish there were better make up products out there for me. I have gone through a number of hypoallergenic make up products that you can think of!

Any suggestions ladies would be great!!
I personally like when a provider uses make-up to enhance the beauty of her eyes and make them as sexy as possible. A lot of the other make-up can be optional if there are allergy issues or other issues.
I could really go either way. I like naturally pretty women that don't need a lot of makeup. However, if they choose to use it, I'd prefer if it was not a whole lot.
Beautiful good looking gals look good without make-up and they can wear glasses too. Makes them look even cuter to me. A sharp lady relaxing wearing glasses reading a book with no make-up......sexy!
If you look at some of the pictures of the top models(all types) and female entertainers, you would not recognize them without make-up. They may be attractive without make-up but it is their made-up look that makes them striking and gives them their "star power".
  • MLisa
  • 08-23-2010, 08:34 PM
I'll bite,
I always meet new friends w/make up, I also prefer to have my best "face" forward when hanging out with old friends. But do admit once in awhile not being "fully faced' and always apologize, but see, those folks have also already seen me in the past after all my lovely make up has been "polished" off hehe...so those rare times when I've not done the full blown eyes, cheeks and/or lips they are usually just as pleased with the results.

Hell I've even thought about doing some photos featuring some heavy eye make up, just for that fun "slutty" look hehe.

I understand the premise behind your post...luckily you guys don't really have to worry about that now do you? You just have to go with what you were stuck with, maybe a beard or mustache to change things up.
I'm ok with makeup...but for the love of god; do not put 2 gallons of parfume on! My throat is really sensitive and it will make it hurt for a week!
I tend to wear little make-up as my gentlemen friends seem to desire the naked look, and I agree with Katharine that it's best not to transfer any evidence of naughtiness. I would be interested in a good face-painting session, however.
Mlisa baby you are sexy any way you look...mmm, as for me I will wear a little not too much, because it does tend to wear off , I do like to accentuate my eyes though, and I have found the best makeup for that..as for makeup for sensitive skin have you tried bare minerals ? thats what I wear, this is a great thread btw, I always wondered what the men thought about it. And yes glasses are sexy , thats why I dont get contacts, I like the having the sexy teacher look.
I prefer little make-up and no perfume. It can be a defininte issue if your SO has a nose like a Popo K-9 unit.