Sexy Michelle's Future- If you know me please Read!

Hey Everybody,
For the past 3 years the industry in Houston has been my home and gotten me through the good and the bad.
I haven’t seen anyone in 2.5 months by my own choice. It’s time for me to move on to different part of my life. I am working on great things that I just can’t jeopardize with my face and ads floating around. I will miss everyone!
But if you need to use me for reference of if you are a client who would like to stay in touch.
Email me at SweetestSinBodyRub@Gmail.com
I will be taking down my profile in a day or two, I have to give everyone time to read this before everything Michelle Disappears!
Lots of Loves and hugs
Michelle
P.s. Anyone that can replace a pressed hub bearing for cheap Email me too please! Thanks! Even if that means me being topless while you work! J
I wish the very best for you, you are a very sweet young gal
  • MLisa
  • 08-23-2010, 08:17 PM
May you have many rewards and yet exciting years in your new path in life! Take care of yourself!
Thanks my friend. Feel free to keep in touch! we could go grab drinks sometime or something.
May you have many rewards and yet exciting years in your new path in life! Take care of yourself! Originally Posted by MLisa
Hey you! I miss you I havent seen you in forever. Email me. you may beable to help me with something!
best of luck to you!!
best of luck to you!! Originally Posted by flowerflower1
thank you!
Best of luck to you.
Best of luck darlin, take care of yourself
Thanks Alot you two!
  • R.M.
  • 08-23-2010, 09:56 PM

Best of Wishes to you
Who?
Happy Trails. Don't look back.

don t
Good luck, you'll be missed.
WOW! I am happy for you and SAAaaad for me.

But that said "Best To You...I hope life brings you it's best". And with that body you never needed to show your face..