The Waiting Game......

I have confirmed my first Houston encounter for next week. Not first encounter, just first Houston encounter. I set my sights Very High and scored with a Houston Legend. Blond, Boobs, Brains, fit and total GFE. Now I have to wait over a week! UGH!

I don't normally struggle with the ridiculous anticipation for an appointment, but this one I'm really excited about! Do you guys struggle with totally distracting anticipation with some ladies?
No
  • Omari
  • 08-31-2010, 10:57 AM
What dh said
who is she.
I did back when I was a newbie. I booked my first appointment with a provider about 3 days in advance. I guess I did it like that to build up the excitement and trying to make sure I read up on all the do's and don'ts when you see a provider.

Since then, no....but there are a few providers on here that I've yet to see that I know I'll have to eat my Wheaties for. LOL
Don't let your expectations get you worked up. More often than not you'll leave disappointed.
I booked that far in advance out of necessity. I'm going to be on a tight schedule and only going to be in Houston for one night.

I too have made the mistake before of getting expectations too high.
take a chihuahua and some tater salad........if the provider is with her salt, she will know what to do.
Don't forget the bungee cords and feather duster
take a chihuahua and some tater salad........if the provider is with her salt, she will know what to do. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Channeling Ron White, are we??
  • Omari
  • 08-31-2010, 04:02 PM
I hope you don't pop to fast from being so excited. Make sure you get MSOG.Im just saying.
Rub one off. Case closed. Don't do that again for at least one day ahead of time.
Eat your Wheaties, IceCreamman
ccccoommme in 5... then say oh well.... wanna have some lunch?
ccccoommme in 5... then say oh well.... wanna have some lunch? Originally Posted by live4fun

Or..wanna BE lunch.

I'm just sayin.............