URL / Website: -
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: N Midler in plaza
Activities: massage+
Hair Length and Color: Long Black in a bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'3" 125lbs Wore black crop top with black short shorts. C cups, slight belly, mostly shaved below...a little tuft above the clit, and tat above that. Average AMP looks.
Recommendation: Yes
  • c655
  • 04-03-2024, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by rhettdog
  • c655
  • 04-03-2024, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by Nick4996
  • c655
  • 04-04-2024, 07:53 AM
Originally Posted by thechad
Moon star is being watched . Be careful, my buddy got pulled over Monday 11am by state police after leaving there. They said they were watching that place. Stay away boys it’s too hot
Moon star is being watched . Be careful, my buddy got pulled over Monday 11am by state police after leaving there. They said they were watching that place. Stay away boys it’s too hot Originally Posted by Bobbybadass315
This appears to be a post by a rival spa that is trying to diminish Moon Star’s appeal. I drove by Moon a couple of times this week and I could not discern any stake out or other suspicious vehicles. My advice is to disregard the “warning” and continue to patronize this spa, using the same discretion you would use elsewhere.
this reminds me of the chatter from a few years back. The same line of chatter was used prior to Ming spa in Solvay closing. keep in mind, the more busy a spa gets, the more eyes are watching it. this spa also advertises on skip, with some very suggestive language. just because you don't see anything, does not mean they are not being watched. my suggestion is to enjoy it while you can.
“advertise on skip”. What is “skip?”
skipthegames
  • c655
  • 04-06-2024, 08:22 AM
I'll put in my 2 cents for what it's worth.

Since I've been going to Moon, they have had that building in the plaza to themselves. When I went this time, there were a LOT more cars in the area where Moon is. I actually parked in the next lot over first, to see what was going on.

Looks like there may be a new business. When I came back out, there was a gaggle of at least six women having quite the animated conversation. One gave me the stink eye as I was getting in my vehicle...lol. I also see there is a recent one star Google review, "If you’re looking for a happy ending this is the place for you. If you want an actual massage go elsewhere."

Maybe someone has complained? I remember the talk about Ming too, and a certain "Viking" guy who was going on about places being watched.
I’m not from a rival massage parlor lol . My buddy went there and was pulled over after leaving. The trooper told him they were watching the place. We are all adults here , just trying to look out for others. I would want the same done for me