HILLARY STATE DEPARTMENT A MESS.........

CBS News: U.S. State Department Cover-Ups Range From Prostitution Charges To Drug Rings.

Just like old times from the Clinton administration.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/...to-drug-rings/
She has a long history of being involved in scandals and having them covered up. It's what she does best!
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 03:57 PM
in 3 years, she'll have some history as the potus
That's quite possible because of shit for brains voters like you, CBJ7!
That's quite possible because of shit for brains voters like you, CBJ7! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
CBJ7
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 04:35 PM
That's quite possible because of shit for brains voters like you, CBJ7! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

democrats
minorities
women
and a share of swing voters

subtract tea party voters that refuse to vote republican.... viola, Mama Presidente'

meanwhile back at the ranch, shit for brains republicans have focused on, and carped about every non issue they can muster to the point of public boredom, ignoring voter issues, and cutting off their balls to spite their tiny dicks for the third general election in a row ..

yes indeed ladies and gentlemen, a shit sucking Hildabeast witch bitch democrat, beat the republicans because theyre too stupid to figure out how to beat a Kenyan,and/or a scandal whore.

The only thing that will cause anything to stick to Hillary is if Bill divorces her.

As long as she is "Mrs Bill Clinton", she is invulnerable to at least 51 percent of the electorate, and that's enough.
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 06:43 PM
The only thing that will cause anything to stick to Hillary is if Bill divorces her.

As long as she is "Mrs Bill Clinton", she is invulnerable to at least 51 percent of the electorate, and that's enough. Originally Posted by Jackie S

that 51 is after all the Benghazi smear campaign ... she still has 3 years to put a band aid on the small scratch and climb back into he 60% category, I agree shes invulnerable unless something VERY drastic changes
that 51 is after all the Benghazi smear campaign ... she still has 3 years to put a band aid on the small scratch and climb back into he 60% category, I agree shes invulnerable unless something VERY drastic changes Originally Posted by CJ7

'Former State Department internal investigator Aurelia Fedenisn told CBS News, “We also uncovered several allegations of criminal wrongdoing in cases, some of which never became cases.”

'DSS agents were simply told to back off of investigations of high-ranking State Department members. Fedenisn told CBS that “hostile intelligence services” allow criminal behavior to continue.

'In one such cover-up, investigators were told to stop probing the case of a U.S. ambassador who was suspected of patronizing prostitutes in a public park. The memo states that the ambassador was permitted to return to his post despite having, “routinely ditched…his protective security detail” in order to “solicit sexual favors from prostitutes.”'

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/...to-drug-rings/
PDFTT

Hillary Responds:

“Well, it wasn’t really the 3:00 a.m. call I talked about in 2008. I was more like 10 p.m.”

” Okay, so maybe it did matter.”

“Sure, there’s Benghazi, but you can’t pin all the other scandals on me.”

“I might not have spoken out about the NSA data mining when I was in office, but I really meant to.”

“When I said ‘Russian reset,’ I never said it would be better.”

“I did warn you all in 2008 Obama was not up for the job.”

“Late on gay marriage? Well, at least I was early on support for the Iraq and Libyan wars.”

“Bashar al-Assad — how was I supposed to know he wasn’t a ‘reformer’?”

“I have no idea what in the world Susan Rice was doing vamping on five Sunday shows about an Internet video. I personally wouldn’t be caught dead doing even one.”

“What I lacked in policy accomplishments I made up in frequent-flyer miles.”
  • CJ7
  • 06-11-2013, 03:15 PM
yawnnnnnnnnnn
Four dead Americans and CJ calls it a smear... You truly are a low life CJ.
  • CJ7
  • 06-12-2013, 01:58 AM
Four dead Americans and CJ calls it a smear... You truly are a low life CJ. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn