Is this the strategy: Chinese agent?

I heard this on ABC radio and now on Fox news (from a former Clinton staffer); Snowden may be a Chinese agent and these leaks were carefully timed to benefit the Chinese while meeting Obama this week. Now Obama is on the defensive and has to ask the Chinese (while bowing I'm sure) to return him to the U.S. Considering this guys publicly known qualifications (or lack there of) I have to ask these liberal conspiracy people, how did this guy get a job under this administration?

To sum up; liberals are starting to advance the idea that Snowden may be a Chinese agent and his leaks were part of a plan to put Obama on the defense. This guy started working under Obama based on what experience? That he donated to Obama?

On a personal note: I always suspected that the left wingers would really hurt Obama when they felt betrayed. Unfortunately, sometimes hurting Obama will hurt the country as well.
I heard this on ABC radio and now on Fox news (from a former Clinton staffer); Snowden may be a Chinese agent and these leaks were carefully timed to benefit the Chinese while meeting Obama this week. Now Obama is on the defensive and has to ask the Chinese (while bowing I'm sure) to return him to the U.S. Considering this guys publicly known qualifications (or lack there of) I have to ask these liberal conspiracy people, how did this guy get a job under this administration?

To sum up; liberals are starting to advance the idea that Snowden may be a Chinese agent and his leaks were part of a plan to put Obama on the defense. This guy started working under Obama based on what experience? That he donated to Obama?

On a personal note: I always suspected that the left wingers would really hurt Obama when they felt betrayed. Unfortunately, sometimes hurting Obama will hurt the country as well. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

The liberal scum are starting to break out and dust off their tin foil hats..........snick........... .....
Is Snowden really Uncle Han?
  • CJOHN
  • 06-10-2013, 04:08 PM
Did you know joe bloe was behind the dzuging and intercepting federal mail in houston......steal working on the coverup..........in houston DONT FORGET JOE BLOE THINK JOHNNY A CYBORG OR LOOPER..... GODLESS FUC
How did he get a job in this administration? Probably because he started working under the last one? If you guys actually read the stories you post, you would see he tried to join the Army in 2003, got hurt, and was working for the CIA by 2007. Then he got out and has been working as a contractor for roughly 4 years, which would make him very well off if he handled his money correctly.

The part that would make me curious is the reaction to all those conservatives if he actually turned out to be a Chinese agent. Couple of threads over people were calling him a hero. I think it seems unlikely, but him calling Hong Kong a city full of free speech and commitment to democratic freedoms or whatever a valid reg flag.
DO NOT RESPOND TO WHIRLYTURD, UNCLE HAN OR ANYBODY WHO SOUNDS LIKE EITHER OF THEM.

LET THE TROLLS ROT.
DO NOT RESPOND TO WHIRLYTURD, UNCLE HAN OR ANYBODY WHO SOUNDS LIKE EITHER OF THEM.

LET THE TROLLS ROT. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't they all sound alike?

LET THE TROLLS ROT. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
good, I will NOT miss your meaningless bullshit post
I already have FuckZup on "ignore" and it is so much nicer here. I have not praised or condemned Mr. Snowden. I am waiting for more information but I find it amusing the reactions on the left, the extreme left. This guy would be their hero except for the president. Come on admit it, you know its true. As for the charge; no one has offered any proof. It is just a theory or should I say a "conspiracy theory" hatched by the democrats.
double snick
snick x 3