AFF or Ashley Madison? Which is more legit?

ive heard negative stories about both. Which in ya'lls experience is worth the $?

Successes? Ladies please do tell if you've used either too!
Ashley Madison has been great for me. Had 3 long term affairs on there ( not at the same time)

Only thing is be original in your description to get noticed. But for 50 bucks, for credits, and a little work you can get a chick you can fuck multiple times for free. Because she wants it as well.

I say go for it.
Ashley Madison has been great for me. Had 3 long term affairs on there ( not at the same time)

Only thing is be original in your description to get noticed. But for 50 bucks, for credits, and a little work you can get a chick you can fuck multiple times for free. Because she wants it as well.

I say go for it. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
Really? Nice going. I saw those ads and thought it would be another scam. Do you have to worry about the ladies being clingly if she catch feelings?
I have tried both, but years ago. However, nowadays, there are a bunch of scam artist or simply fake post on there. It's not worth it now. Last time I used AM was 2yrs ago with no luck. Give the dates apps of Android or iTunes store a try. They are free, i.e. Tinder, Badoo, etc.
It's definitely a "your mileage may vary" thing... but Craigs List works well if you can sort through the BS.. Had a couple of cozy arrangements from there.. Just beware of the "good" ads.. many are posted by snipes and hoogers that can't make it here, but "some" are just looking for fun... It's at least worth a read once in a while.
Really? Nice going. I saw those ads and thought it would be another scam. Do you have to worry about the ladies being clingly if she catch feelings? Originally Posted by Cunt Hunt
Not yet.
They are just as interested in keeping this secret. I think it is better because you both have something to lose.

Like I said above be original and honest in your bio.
don't open up with I just want to fuck. Because let's face it. A lot more dudes than chick's on the site.
All 3 times they have contacted me first, and if they do you use no credits.
Buy a gift card credit card to pay for it. That way there is no paper trail.

For 50 bucks it's worth a try