Salmon Run! Gentlemen... Make your Offers!

I got some feedback that this actually worked for a few guys last time so let's give it a shot again. Here are the Parameters....

The Poll is Public..... Only those interested in a session during that period of time should participate.

Gentlemen.....

Pick a Price Point and Pick a Session Length that would appeal to you between Wednesday the 25th and Tuesday the 3rd. In doing so you are giving ladies permission to send you a PM if they are willing to meet your Price Point/Session length.

Ladies.....

Pick a Price point you feel you need and take a look at the guys "in" at that price point then scroll farther down the list and see what length of session they are looking for. Send the guy a PM if interested.

72 Guys Participated earlier this month.
Hmmm. And I didn't even get one PM last month. I guess $12.75 was too much for an overnight!
I made a clear and reasonable offer last time, got no respect, so i am lowering my price per minute
Got damn! I can't believe I'm the high bidder so far! What the hell did I do? Where are all you damned rich civilians! Please bid more!
The rate I posted does not include the $37.50 the lady provides me for surfing lessons.
Theres nothing below $80 on there? I get BNGs for 60 all day long.
  • Toyz
  • 02-24-2015, 08:31 AM
$37.50 & a deluxe Sammie...final offer.

No wait...off the table just got accepted.
These are not that unreasonable of offers You guys are pretty awesome im sure your pms will be going crazy
These are not that unreasonable of offers You guys are pretty awesome im sure your pms will be going crazy Originally Posted by LexieMarie
Over 70 guys participated last time....
Lunch or dinner included
  • Toyz
  • 02-24-2015, 01:29 PM
Sadly I will be forced to miss this months glorious "Running of the Salmon". And one of my favs was going to make the trek into town to help me take a load off my...uh....er...mind.
But RW opportunities have me tied up this go round.

You guys enjoy the festivities!
That is pretty cool Great idea and good way to create a win win situation for both sides
These are not that unreasonable of offers You guys are pretty awesome im sure your pms will be going crazy Originally Posted by LexieMarie
I am NOT counting on that .....

Unless you mean the ones with Subject: Are you BSC ???
That is pretty cool Great idea and good way to create a win win situation for both sides Originally Posted by LexieMarie
I think so....

everything contact wise can be done behind the scenes between the lady and the client....

Next time I need to add in a Dinner Date Option....
LOL hopefully that is not the response Rent and other bills coming due have a funny way of making people motivated to take less rather than nothing at all lol