Furniture shops in DFW

So where do you go to find the deals on quality furniture in Dallas?
  • j4j4
  • 05-14-2016, 11:43 AM
Look up my website Dallas Discount Mattress an my reviews on yelp I have more than any co. in the U.S. I work out of an old warehouse in Addison an have little overhead but deal in hugh volumn an low markup!
Just bought a couple of end tables at Bakers in Garland. It's on Main St in downtown. They also have a good website.
If it's a very traditional look you're after, Wier's has decent quality. Cantoni and Roche Bobois for more modern.
Check out Nebraska Furniture Mart. Lots of deals and clearance merchandise towards the back of the store.
  • j4j4
  • 05-15-2016, 04:52 PM
They are high dollar retail places they have hugh overhead I'm a wholesaler I can"t believe the people that buy into the advertising?? And think they are getting good deals If its retail your paying high dollar.
Dallasfan,

what are you looking for ?

Bedding ? I've been in bedding 20 years and I recommend Jim Potts @ Heavenly Sleep Shoppe in Hurst, Texas if you looking for a Tempur Pedic foam, or Simmons, Serta quality innerspring mattress. My second recommendation would be AFC aka Apartment Furnishings Co. in south Fort Worth on Risinger Rd. & I-35. 3rd generation Family owned innerspring mattress manufacturer, sofa, loveseat & chair furniture builder. What people don't know or realize unless your talking about a Simmons or Stearns & Foster the spring set inside of a innerspring mattress has been built the same way for the last 60-70 years. There are variations to the rule but a standard Queen size, 512 coil count innerspring has not changed one bit, what's changed is the Damask covers, padding, the foam inside, etc.