Thai king is dead

King Bhumibol passed away after 70 years as king. A part of history,
going back to WWII.

Very well respected, even for a royal. But the successor has a different, and somewhat sinister reputation. 3 wives, with messy divorces, but not only that - relatives of theirs disappearing and violent deaths. Purges of guards also with deaths falling out hi rise buildings. Playboy reputation living in villas in Europe.

Doesn't sound good.
Oh you're talking about this new king?

Kevin Federline..... ?
Thanks Dad
King Bhumibol passed away after 70 years as king. A part of history,
going back to WWII.

Very well respected, even for a royal. But the successor has a different, and somewhat sinister reputation. 3 wives, with messy divorces, but not only that - relatives of theirs disappearing and violent deaths. Purges of guards also with deaths falling out hi rise buildings. Playboy reputation living in villas in Europe.

Doesn't sound good. Originally Posted by VitaMan
This successor is needed to purge all the degenerates that travel to Thailand for underage girls.
Maybe I'm tired, not getting this thread. Goodnight, all!
Maybe the loser of our election can stage a coupe in Thailand.
Most Thai people loved the king that passed. The prince is pretty much a useless person. They would be better served picking the princess that doesn't wear makeup. I can't remember her name but she had a b-day party at the hotel I normally stay in a couple of years ago. Ugly lady but she would be the best one in line.
You mean the one on the far right ?

I met the one on the right at a hotel on Silom Road. We were on the 2nd floor bar. Then the hotel staff comes running around, saying "the Princess is coming for dinner. No one can be above the Princess. Everyone must go down to the 1st floor".

So everybody did. A short time later, the hotel doors open, and a couple little guys roll out a red carpet about 30 yards long. She comes in and walks down it. She goes to the elevator, and the little guys roll up the red carpet.

Ridiculous and charming at the same time.
Blah blah blah.......does this mean we get some new talent at our local Asian agency and MP's or not?
Second from the left - I think I had a $100 session with her.
...or someone that looked like her...