Date: 6/14/21
Name: Sexy Gabrielle
Phone: N/A
Email Address: sexygabrielleny@protonmail.com
URL / Website: dategabrielle.com
City: N/A
State: New York
Address: N/A
Activities: Was begging on twitter for money and said the money would go towards a future appointment. Made an appointment with her and she cancelled and then wouldn't give the money back.
Hair Length and Color: N/A
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Who knows. This girl is a thief. Came and picked up the money and won't return it or do the appointment. Watch out for her. Don't give her anymore money for {staff edit-CK}.
Recommendation: No
wow,
thanks for the warning
Shocking!

Not really.

Sorry it happened though.
If she came and picked up the money, you should know what she looked like. Just sayin’.
oh goodie, soon the hooker twitter war will start up yet again
Thanks Crazy, she picked it up while I was at work from my car. I didn't see the hoe.
But from what I hear she's skinny with a big butt and a face you have to put a bag over.
oh goodie, soon the hooker twitter war will start up yet again Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
YEAH!!!
But from what I hear she's skinny with a big butt and a face you have to put a bag over. Originally Posted by ElijahJ
My experience w/Gabrielle. Outcall, May '18. Three hours late. Nice appointment, though I was less than enthused by her looks. Her ghetto slab was a red flag in my driveway, too...Second appointment a couple of months later: NO SHOW NO CALL. Have a good life, Gabrielle. She's burning bridges of late it seems. Payback's a mofo, girly.
Ok so you're new here so i'll give you some slack. But from now on NEVER PREPAY NEVER PREPAY NEVER PREPAY The begging and raffle shit is getting out of hand, but they do it because it works. Just stop all that shit....
She actually cancelled on me three times if you want to get factual.
Ok so you're new here so i'll give you some slack. But from now on NEVER PREPAY NEVER PREPAY NEVER PREPAY The begging and raffle shit is getting out of hand, but they do it because it works. Just stop all that shit.... Originally Posted by ben dover
but but but this will be awesome when moved to CoEd and she can reply mmm if she does that is
Shocking!

Not really.

Sorry it happened though. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
your boss did not fill ya in on what her did not pay for PA mandles are up ta????
now that is shocking
Sounds like the mandles hand doesn't know what the shandle hand is doing....

Thanks for the awesome non report guys and girls....
oh goodie, soon the hooker twitter war will start up yet again Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Do you think Elijah is one of the combatants : )