Cheap lingerie..

I am in no way connected to this site but they are having a killer sale on lingerie. So check out yandy.com Stockings from 2.95 and outfits from 5.95. IJS.. BD
what do they have for a BBM?????
Sometimes, cheap lingerie isn't always worth the steal (ESPECIALLY when you're dealing with an online store). It can be uncomfortable, itchy, and a little shifty at times. I'd much rather find a sale like this in person so I could see/feel what I'm getting.
what do they have for a BBM????? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
But But But nothing more sexy than a gal in burlap.

errrr not that your going to have it on long anyways Ms Love
use them for the guy that likes to rip the wrapper off.

jack, it that a fake steak ??????
jack, it that a fake steak ?????? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
No more "fake" than padded bras.
errrrr I hate them padded bra's. If a gal has the poking nips, why hide them. But then I know a utr even with a padded bra and a sweater, errrr there they are all the time 24/7. I like that even if she does not. She never stops trying to hide them. I say let-em do there thing for all to see.
SOOO... If I wear a medium in mens boxers what size would I need in silk panties? LOL Would that mean I have to sit down to pee? No way I'm touching toilet seats in some of the places I've been.
errrrrr are you holding out on us where you have been??????

errrr and no. But as there maybe no gate. ya may have to unzip pull panties down. pecker door over rated anyways. In other place's in the world men's underwear have no house gate or pecker door.

so you will be ahead on the curve of oblama wanting us to ne more European.
so go for some silk sweet PG
Hell with it. Maye I'll just let the boys swing free. Only problem with that is the dreaded zipper snag.
I miss fantasy lingerie..they had hot models .. it was at mt read and ridge years ago..HOT chicks, didnt last long..

I think it may have been just a mirage, or they were visiting from planet women and didnt like it on earth

maybe saw the oncoming far left liberal onslaught and knew in a few years they wouldnt be able to keep any of their earnings

I was in fla and they had those places more prevalent , I liked that setup
Hell with it. Maye I'll just let the boys swing free. Only problem with that is the dreaded zipper snag. Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman
buy the silk, you want them. zipper snag errrr I remember I did that a few errrrrr just buy the panties

I miss fantasy lingerie..they had hot models .. it was at mt read and ridge years ago..HOT chicks, didnt last long..

I think it may have been just a mirage, or they were visiting from planet women and didnt like it on earth

maybe saw the oncoming far left liberal onslaught and knew in a few years they wouldnt be able to keep any of their earnings

I was in fla and they had those places more prevalent , I liked that setup Originally Posted by JONBALLS
went there once. it was ok
so you dont thinck they came from a diferant planet?

just your average everyday hookers disguised as" lingerie models"?
buy the silk, you want them. zipper snag errrr I remember I did that a few errrrrr just buy the panties

went there once. it was ok Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
LMAO This has to be a first. Your trying to talk someone INTO panties.
  • GP
  • 12-01-2012, 07:07 PM
I prefer the cheap stuff. This way when you ravage them and tear it off, the monetary loss is no big deal.