Push Button Orgasms

I wonder why anyone would have this done:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...n-9176969.html

When many of the Jimmy/Johns on these very pages donate and deliver multi-orgasmic experiences.
That thing would kill me Lmfao
That thing would kill me Lmfao Originally Posted by Lexxxy
"Clinical trials of the machine are due to commence later in the year,"
So, . . . you're not gonna volunteer Lexxxy ?
From the look on her face, it must work....

I prefer to administer mine to the ladies personally!....
I prefer to administer mine to the ladies personally!.... Originally Posted by Celso
ohhhh ya big stud! sweet...
ohhhh ya big stud! sweet... Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Hey Tiny!....Your penis envy is showing!......

But keep digging and amuse the membership, Sunshine.....
I prefer to administer mine to the ladies personally!.... Originally Posted by Celso
Hey Tiny!....Your penis envy is showing!......

But keep digging and amuse the membership, Sunshine..... Originally Posted by Celso
lucky the jimmie "membership" has mary celso looking out for them... ... keep up the good work... and all those great orgasms for the hooks!
lucky the jimmie "membership" has mary celso looking out for them... ... keep up the good work... and all those great orgasms for the hooks! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Pissed because ya missed the hooker convention in Rochester this week, Sunshine?.....

Boss man left for ROC, took his stable and left you to GI the stables did he???

Sucks to be a stable-hand, eh.....

Maybe you could get on his 'sweet' side if ya worked on picking out a new 'avatar' for him...ya know an avatar that don't 'highlight' his shortcomings........ making the ladies giggle....

Ya may even get a raise out of that ....
mary... why so angry? jimmie board blues? did your boss man leave you without your birdies? quack quack lol...
mary... why so angry? jimmie board blues? did your boss man leave you without your birdies? quack quack lol... Originally Posted by Plastic Man
LMFAO!!!!
You are the one who sounds angry little buddy.....

Can't blame ya though. Not nice for Boss man to leave ya alone to clean his stables while he's having a ball at the ROC hook convention....

I'm telling ya little buddy, find him a new avatar!!!
He will be sooooo happy ya might get a boner/bonus.
Heck he may even take ya with him when he visits phareos again...little buddy...