Inside The Mind Of Pimps - They're Victims Too

Interesting clip. Most people feel pimps along with PT dealers are the lowest of the low life bottom feeders on the planet!
Now these leaches are looking for respect!?!?!?

Sounds like something our 'super ego/id' would spout off....LOL....

wad,

Interesting clip! Thanks for sharing. It does make you think and Celso you are absolutely right! That truly is the perception of most!

DD
that is the perception because that's exactly what they are imo nothing will change that
If pimps are low life bottom feeders than so is this guy:

And I truly think Rosenhaus is shit. But not pimps. I think this is a great topic but that youtube clip was pretty trashy, I didn't feel any of thoses bozos really knew anything.

If pimps are dirt so is this celebrity agent of Beyonce's:

And why not Adam Sandler's publicist?

Pimping. It ain't easy
Where are all these pimps that everyone seems to think are so pervasive?

I've seen wanna be handlers like xy and sucrunch. I've seen cling on pt riddled boyfriends hanging around outside incalls and I've seen infrequent news stories covering seriously pt sociopaths that are the closest to the real thing. But even those legit cases seem to be basically morons in way over their heads and very rare. Never this well organized syndicated sex ring kidnapping and recruiting teenagers like the media tries to portray.

The whole pimp terrorizing helpless hooker stereotype is so tired and old. We shouldn't be perpetuating that myth here where we should know better. And if guys are seeing that or suspect it, why aren't they saying that in reviews? Because quite frankly I get offended by the stereotype that all johns must be ok with having sex with women who are there against their will. Because I'm not Ok with that and don't think most here are either.

From what i can tell just through observation, most (>95%) are indies or agency (in GWN) and are doing it of their own free will as the best option available at that point in time. I've actually never felt a situation was forced upon the lady but I'm not going so far as to deny it exists all together. BTW, I believe decriminalization will reduce it even further.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Preston%27s_Finest

They were in Niagara last summer working the strip clubs.

They are active in the GTA.
Thanks for an example. I'll look it over.
Maybe the lifting of restrictions (at least temporarily) in Canada will reduce these guys leverage. We shall see.
stackin mad paper