ATTN: FAKE REVIEW

While I love getting reviews and enjoy knowing that my experiences are loved by my clients as well, I have to put this out there.

This review written on me (although apparently a very good one, based on the comments) is completely fake.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1185534

I have never met this client before. After doing some research I've learned that I'm not the only one.

I had surgery on 10/3 and have not seen anyone at all since the day before. All clients with whom I spent time with the first two days of October I have spoken to and none of them wrote this review. My other review from greygoose (thanks much darling!) was one of them and his review is accurate.
Thanks for for the information Daphne! I hope that you recover soon....so we can FINALLY meet up. (If you're willing to meet me that is!)
PJ
Thanks for for the information Daphne! I hope that you recover soon....so we can FINALLY meet up. (If you're willing to meet me that is!)
PJ Originally Posted by planojim
On one hand you are fondling her back side and on the other hand you are trying to finger fuck her, which is it...are you concerned about the fake review or do you want her to fuck you?
While I love getting reviews and enjoy knowing that my experiences are loved by my clients as well, I have to put this out there.

This review written on me (although apparently a very good one, based on the comments) is completely fake.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1185534

I have never met this client before. After doing some research I've learned that I'm not the only one.

I had surgery on 10/3 and have not seen anyone at all since the day before. All clients with whom I spent time with the first two days of October I have spoken to and none of them wrote this review. My other review from greygoose (thanks much darling!) was one of them and his review is accurate. Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart
Princess, youre so classy. Thats why I love you! I hope youre doing well.
MacBeth:
STRONG people don't put others down....they LIFT THEM UP!

On one hand you are fondling her back side and on the other hand you are trying to finger fuck her, which is it...are you concerned about the fake review or do you want her to fuck you? Originally Posted by macbeth1000
MacBeth:
STRONG people don't put others down....they LIFT THEM UP!

Originally Posted by planojim
You could have fooled me
Whomever the fake reviewer is let's assume he's one of those nasty wankers thar Daphne has written about before that never washes his ass between a shite and an appointment! What the fuck motivates guys to just make shit up?? Thanks for outing him and feel better D
You're the best, Daph!!!
On one hand you are fondling her back side and on the other hand you are trying to finger fuck her, which is it...are you concerned about the fake review or do you want her to fuck you? Originally Posted by macbeth1000

Wow ... PlanoJim must have pissed in your corn flakes. You seem to go off on him every time he says something. And, as before, there is nothing arbitrary or negative about his comment. Commiserating on the false review ... commenting that he would like to book with her ... where is the disconnect?

You do know that we can all see your comments ... and form our own opinion .. you do get that, right? My suggestion is ... if you want to go off on someone, PlanoJim, dodger, anyone ... send a PM. That would have a less negative effect on your board presence.