P411 Okays

I will be traveling soon, therefore I will rely more on P411 than this site. I am on a last minute push to get some okays on my profile.

My question is, normally, how many okays are adequate for a provider to feel comfortable with seeing a guy? Especially an out of towner.
I think it may matter somewhat with the number of OKs, but what matters more is how recent they are. Most providers are fine with at least 3 OKs within the last 2 months.
Thanks David, I think I maybe good then.
Too many except for DAAAAguy it appears seem to cause concern I have found. So I trim mine to the past 3 years. David is right on. About 8 to 12 in past year.
Yep, enough to not look like a noob but need to be resent for relevancy.
It also helps tremendously IF the provider knows one or more of the references, whether from a meet and greet or a doubles liaison.

I prefer recent reputable references over body count any day.
It also helps tremendously IF the provider knows one or more of the references, whether from a meet and greet or a doubles liaison.

I prefer recent reputable references over body count any day. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Absolutely, I've had several providers say, "I know a couple of your okays. I'm available today".

But I think D-kong is going to be out of town. Might not have same providers in the area.

Still, its a good point.
  • THDFW
  • 12-14-2015, 09:43 PM
I travel the country often. I don't think 3 is nearly enough unless you plan way in advance. It also helps having a few OK's from non-local providers.
In a relatively recent case for me, two wasn't enough. I needed current references, too, and I'm woefully short of those. I figured if I have to go through the reference routine anyway, there's not much point to keeping my P411 account active, so I didn't renew.
Done!

Enjoy your trip!!!
Done!

Enjoy your trip!!!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Thanks beautiful!
You could have 50 OKs, but if they aren't real recent it may not help in setting up a date.

Also, it helps if your profile is completely filled out (yes, some of us ladies do read it).
IMHO, all OK's are not equal. If I see a recent "OK" from a lady that I trust...It can definitely influence my screening.
Just curious, why does it matter how recent the OK is? Let's say in the last 3 months vs. 2 or 3 years? Do a significant number of guys really go from "normal" to BSC in 6 months?

Also, how are we supposed to know who you consider a reliable provider that you trust? I don't see many ladies publishing a list of preferred references (other than maybe their doubles partners). There are some providers who are obviously well-known, but that is a small fraction of the total potential references or OK's.
Additionally, what I guess I should emphasize is the fact that I will be in a different geographical area, so the chances of the providers actually knowing my references are slim to none.

I guess from a provider's perspective, when an out of towner requests a session, what P411 attributes would make you comfortable with seeing him?