Mood killers!!!

When you go into a session, what’s the one thing that just sucks the wind right out of you. And ladies you can’t say unattractive clients, that would eliminate a big part of your client base.
As for myself, I like to kiss. Now I’m not claiming to be a good kisser but I do enjoy it a lot. I think it’s a great way to start and set the mood for a session. Now if I have done my homework and my chosen playmate for the hour is not a kisser and I see her anyway, then I’ve already made the mental adjustments and I won’t be expecting it or trying to kiss her. But when I’ve done my homework and all reviews point to being a kisser, LFK and DFK, and when I get there and I lean in for a kiss and she turns away or pulls back a little, or worse just stands or sits like statue, tight lipped with no response or reaction at all, to me that is a total mood killer and it takes a great mental effort to make adjustments to salvage the session.
My first thought when this happens is, those lying sobs in the reviews, but that may not be the case. I have also given thought that it may just be me that they aren’t willing to engage in kissing with.
Well that’s my #1 mood killer. What’s yours?
Just had one that when I got to room she did not look as good as pics. She closed the door and said put your donation there on the table and while she said this she was grabbing a cover.
I just said no thanks and walked out.
I always have towels, soaps, hand sani, wipes, mouth wash... Lysol Disinfectant lol.. anything needed for clean up.. and of course the shower is available.. a guy comes straight from work, session begins a little foreplay going and he got completely offended because I offered stuff to wash up before we really got into things. I totally didn't mean any harm. Eventually after calming the tension he went and washed up and we did our thing. but it was so awkward.. for me anyway.. I'm big on good hygiene so it made me wonder why that was such a big deal lol..

I mean come on, guys would like us ladies to be freshly showered, smelling all yummy and scrumptious too right?.... right?
  • L.A.
  • 10-31-2018, 06:19 AM
A blaring TV....I really really really hate that when I walk in and the TV is on and Dr. Phil is rambling on about how is that working for you?
Turn that crap off and put on some music!!
Simply no IOP , which to me is Kissing holding not rushing , being clean .
Cigarette smoke
A blaring TV....I really really really hate that when I walk in and the TV is on and Dr. Phil is rambling on about how is that working for you?
Turn that crap off and put on some music!! Originally Posted by L.A.
Amen.
Stinky breath
Garlic breath!! Yuck!!
BO, Bad breath and upcharging.
I guess I've been lucky. Over the years I've seen kendall4u, laura lynn, redheaded julie, sexykim and have had only mood enhancers. No mood killers ever.
I guess I've been lucky. Over the years I've seen kendall4u, laura lynn, redheaded julie, sexykim and have had only mood enhancers. No mood killers ever. Originally Posted by filbone
That’s the key to success, seeing reputable classy well respected ladies. Always a sure thing.
*body odor
*bad breath
*hair a mess
*TV on and loud
*no greeting or hug at the door (cold reception)
*dogs locked up in pens
*smoke filled room
*on the phone and paying you no mind
*place of business not clean
*no IOP
*upselling items that are already on the menu
  • BLM69
  • 10-31-2018, 11:48 AM
*body odor
*bad breath
*hair a mess
*TV on and loud
*no greeting or hug at the door (cold reception)
*dogs locked up in pens
*smoke filled room
*on the phone and paying you no mind
*place of business not clean
*no IOP
*upselling items that are already on the menu Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
All very familiar things that have happened in sessions I've had, it's no surprise those providers are gone on just scraping by here.

Also must add the board gossip earful at sessions, I walk out thinking this woman eats, sleeps and lives this sh*t
Two-day old fish smell at the “Y”.
Don’t even wanna put my covered dick in it.