A Kitty Encounter!!!! Please Be Very Aware She is NOT THE VICTIM!!!

At first I wasn't going to post a thread because There is always way to much drama here on ECCIE... So I tend to stay way from all this... Well just my luck... I should have been paying attention to the Alerts here by Kitty Lamour... I THOUGHT I was helping someone in need... Come to find out she is not in need, she is just someone who doesn't have herself together & wants to play the victim... I urge anyone out there right now that is calling themselves helping her to STOP... Put her things outside your door & let her processed without your help... She caused me so many problem in less then 24 hours that I don't know whether I'm coming or going... I've been on a roller-coaster ride from hell dealing with that woman... Let's just say in the end... I lost my apt, my neighbors now know what I do for a living & I'm fighting with SO... to get my new SUV back... And I'm facing a bunch or fake charges that she filed with the Dallas Police... Assault, theft are the 2 most important ones I'm facing..... PLEASE I URGE YOU AGAIN IF YOU ARE HELPING KITTY LAMOUR... PUT HER OUT BEFORE YOUR SITTING HERE LIKE ME...
Oh boy
this woman must be stopped.
At first I wasn't going to post a thread because There is always way to much drama here on ECCIE... So I tend to stay way from all this... Well just my luck... I should have been paying attention to the Alerts here by Kitty Lamour... I THOUGHT I was helping someone in need... Come to find out she is not in need, she is just someone who doesn't have herself together & wants to play the victim... I urge anyone out there right now that is calling themselves helping her to STOP... Put her things outside your door & let her processed without your help... She caused me so many problem in less then 24 hours that I don't know whether I'm coming or going... I've been on a roller-coaster ride from hell dealing with that woman... Let's just say in the end... I lost my apt, my neighbors now know what I do for a living & I'm fighting with SO... to get my new SUV back... And I'm facing a bunch or fake charges that she filed with the Dallas Police... Assault, theft are the 2 most important ones I'm facing..... PLEASE I URGE YOU AGAIN IF YOU ARE HELPING KITTY LAMOUR... PUT HER OUT BEFORE YOUR SITTING HERE LIKE ME... Originally Posted by BossLadyThick
Wow... I'm sorry to hear she has done you that way. This lady has had issues from when she used the name "Mercianna" (correct me if I'm wrong on the old name)
She stole someone's car and some more stupid stuff.
I hope everything works out for you!
She (KL) should run for political office!
She outed you? How fucking low can you be to do something like that to someone who is trying to help you out, Kitty?
Stop the INSANITY! It's making me dizzy as fuck!
Geeeeeeezz, here we go again.

Now she's found a WK within the Va-ja-ja Sisterhood. Ug. I'm sure there's a real sweet woman in there. But sometimes people operate in such a way that creates a blast area surrounding them; it's just better to stay outside of said blast radius until she can get clear.

I cannot not Even do the whole,"ya can't help those that won't help themselves" bit, 'cause that's a bloody horse already.

Yes, AW, Mercianna was her previous name.

**Don't slow down to watch the wreck people. It's just slows traffic for the rest of us.

God bless this girl. Hopefully, she will not require another rock bottom experience...

LnH
KL... I think you should go on a hiatus. I've asked you in chat why do you continue to let yourself fuck your life and business up.. I asked what's going in with your life that you can't maintain a stable place to live and be able to feed yourself with no response. If you ARE playing the victim.. If you KNOW what you do will stir up drama and damage your rep even more.. Then enough is enough. If you can't keep it together and if you're in dire need and without any food or water or shoes every other month, then this is just NOT for you. You really need to realize that.

After so many years of doing this and slowly seeing your business and reputation deteriorate, why didn't you ever learn a trade or get some kind of degree? Make some sort of plan for your future? Invest?

These are things maybe only you know, KittyLamour, but it's obvious you should just go UTR and get yourself together for awhile. Reach out to family or friends or talk to one of those groups who help women in this business get out. ANYTHING has to be better than being assed-out and begging for help. Your life seems like a total train wreck. I'm sad for you.

I'm not sure if its substance issues or mental health problems or hell, maybe you just stopped giving a fuck and gave up.. I know you have some issues but I think if you focused on how to save your money, keep a roof over your head, learn how to be responsible, and not drag people into drama, you might be pretty decent.

I wish you luck and I hope you can take care of YOURSELF first now... I hope you get all the help you need

Savannah
  • L.A.
  • 08-26-2013, 09:48 AM
A constant source of issues, drama, alerts. ECCIE would be a better place if she was permanently removed from this site.
I have had it with her...

Mods: Is there anyway you can delete this AWFUL human being ?

She is a security risk, an out of control person, nothing but trouble, lies, deceit, victimization, causing nothing but trouble for all those involved.
A constant source of issues, drama, alerts. ECCIE would be a better place if she was permanently removed from this site. Originally Posted by L.A.
She would only do what she has already done... change her name, # & email.
  • L.A.
  • 08-26-2013, 09:59 AM
She would only do what she has already done... change her name, # & email. Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
Those were approved name changes for whatever reasons she made up.
She needs to be banned from the site forever. It would be very obvious if she re-registered...would take about 30 seconds to recognize her one way or another.

Seriously...enough is enough.
KL... I think you should go on a hiatus. I've asked you in chat why do you continue to let yourself fuck your life and business up.. I asked what's going in with your life that you can't maintain a stable place to live and be able to feed yourself with no response. If you ARE playing the victim.. If you KNOW what you do will stir up drama and damage your rep even more.. Then enough is enough. If you can't keep it together and if you're in dire need and without any food or water or shoes every other month, then this is just NOT for you. You really need to realize that.

After so many years of doing this and slowly seeing your business and reputation deteriorate, why didn't you ever learn a trade or get some kind of degree? Make some sort of plan for your future? Invest?

These are things maybe only you know, KittyLamour, but it's obvious you should just go UTR and get yourself together for awhile. Reach out to family or friends or talk to one of those groups who help women in this business get out. ANYTHING has to be better than being assed-out and begging for help. Your life seems like a total train wreck. I'm sad for you.

I'm not sure if its substance issues or mental health problems or hell, maybe you just stopped giving a fuck and gave up.. I know you have some issues but I think if you focused on how to save your money, keep a roof over your head, learn how to be responsible, and not drag people into drama, you might be pretty decent.

I wish you luck and I hope you can take care of YOURSELF first now... I hope you get all the help you need

Savannah Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Really good advice, unfortunately I think it is a waste of keystrokes at this point. This is really sad and also disturbing at the same time.
It's too bad a good person like BLT got dragged down by this mess. Another case of "no good deed goes unpunished". Hang in there BLT because this too shall pass :-)