Disappointing end on my free day

Not sure if this goes in reviews since I didn't meet her, but anyway...

It's been awhile since I practiced the hobby. Life got in the way, had actual relationships, and all of that jazz. I figured since yesterday was my day off, I'd get back into it. So I contacted this provider from BP [http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...l-27/23608901] and called her at night. Basic screening info and phone tagging as usual. She wanted to have dinner first and I was fine with that. Time approaches for our appointment, so I park my car and walk over to where she said she was near. What can I say, I'm a paranoid guy. Been one of my staples in doing these things, hah. So, I get to where I think is the place, call her up, and just my luck, she says she sees cops, what are the freaking chances, so I lay low for awhile until they leave. Took about an hour, I think. I have no idea what happened, but hey, nether of us wants to deal with police, so I was willing to wait. They finally leave, and I give it a good deal of time to make sure the coast is clear. I text her to play it safe and she basically says I'm a creep and to go home. I'm not sure what exactly happened here or what changed her gears so fast since I didn't even see her, but it feels like such a waste of a free day! Oh, well, guess I'll have better luck next time I don't have so many working hours.

Well, that's my story for today. Back to the grind of the week.
Sorry that happened to ya hun. It's never fun when someone wastes your time & gives you the run-around.

Savannah
Backpage is not your friend!
Call me I will kiss your boo boos and make them better. Sorry that happened too you.
Backpage is not your friend! Originally Posted by 7aurelius
+1! VERY hit-or-miss with BP.. I'd say stick to verified girls.. You can find good ones even if you are on a budget
Avoid BP at all costs. See women you like here, and see their friends or acquaintances they recommend. This is a far better way to not waste your time. I'd say this method is almost fool proof and it really makes the booking/screening process way more efficient. The two ladies know each other, one knows you. They get the he's clean and sweet confirmation, you get a time and place viola.

I'm pretty much a smart ass a lot of the time, but I like women that are like swiss watches: on time, reliable, sexy, and worth every last cent. I have four swiss watches, and 3 women I've found here I adore so far. I'm looking for a fourth and I'd like her to be closer to my office.
Call me I will kiss your boo boos and make them better. Sorry that happened too you. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Before my jog last night I was doing some manscaping and got a small boo boo on my.....
I would think that the chances of things not working out late at night, with an unknown person, would be relatively high.

Or, she read your previous posts and reviews and maybe reconsidered? I just took a peak and well, you seem to have bad luck with the ladies that you meet or try to meet.

I would suggest trying to see a few ladies who have reviews and more of a website presence. I have nothing against backpage. I advertise there.

But to be successful in finding ladies to see off of backpage, you really want to dig a bit deeper and see if they have a website and/or reviews, etc.

I clicked on your link in your original post and it just went to backpage ads. No name showed. It might be helpful if you shared with the gentlemen on Eccie who this was.

Best,
Elisabeth
As usual, Elisabeth is 100% correct.
Not trying to be mean, but what if he actually did creep her out?

It does happen after all.....
Before my jog last night I was doing some manscaping and got a small boo boo on my..... Originally Posted by bbtony
I will kiss it for you. Xoxoxo
I will kiss it for you. Xoxoxo Originally Posted by Tara Evans
You best be careful, I have a really bad habit of showing up on time with a smile on my face when offers like this get made.
You best be careful, I have a really bad habit of showing up on time with a smile on my face when offers like this get made. Originally Posted by bbtony
Oh. Let me throw some cold water on this cute flirting.

Perhaps you should heal up that boo boo first before any kissing starts.

Splash!

Always,
Elisabeth
Oh. Let me throw some cold water on this cute flirting.

Perhaps you should heal up that boo boo first before any kissing starts.

Splash!

Always,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Touche....

Cold water though, this area would not like that. And honestly if a woman can't flirt and be fun some, why would anyone waste time with her? I really appreciate the flirting, intelligence, and sweetness. It is totally the way to get my attention.

So ladies flirt it if you've got it. If you don't, study up.

And prior to my flirting, I gave a 100% serious answer I stand behind. Find two or three women here you trust and use them to help you find other reliable, sweet, cool and sincere women. The women that helped me wade through the BS will forever be important to me.
Oh, I was just kidding. Actually, I WAS going to offer to kiss it, first ... but that quick draw Tara beat me to it. So I did a bit of a twist. Again, just sortof playing around.

Flirting, and doing all that accompanies it, is a lot of fun.

Always.