State: Florida
Address: Pensacola Beach
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: LFK, 69, BBBJ, DATY, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long Black mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: We agreed for late night GFE outcall adventure. Oh boy!!.. Evee is a hot MILF, beautiful and easy going. I trully enjoy my time with her. She is sweet and spicy with silky soft skin to taste every milimeter. Oh hell yeah!! I do recommend her 110%.
Recommendation: Yes
Glad u got a little taste of the Panhandle.
I tried to PM u but your inbox is full
Empty now; thanks for the heads up.
I have been messaging & calling Evee but no response, is she taking some time off
How does anyone get in contact with the Hall of Fame ������reviewed Eeve ? I sent her a private message and she sent me a phone number. Told me to call or text anytime to scheduled a visit. I did both but no answer or reply. Any advice would be greatly appreciated it (I’ll even cash app for the referral; even though my provider reviews of me are all great. By the pics, she is just my type.
Would love to meet her when I have to be in Pensacola anyways. Even if I didn’t, I would drive the 2-2.5 hours to see what all the hype is about. She has an amazing body and pretty face based on the pics. Gives off good energy on the pics and reply message too.
How does anyone get in contact with the Hall of Fame ������reviewed Eeve ? I sent her a private message and she sent me a phone number. Told me to call or text anytime to scheduled a visit. I did both but no answer or reply. Any advice would be greatly appreciated it (I’ll even cash app for the referral; even though my provider reviews of me are all great. By the pics, she is just my type.
Would love to meet her when I have to be in Pensacola anyways. Even if I didn’t, I would drive the 2-2.5 hours to see what all the hype is about. She has an amazing body and pretty face based on the pics. Gives off good energy on the pics and reply message too. Originally Posted by WonTu888

Communication is not a strong point of girls in this area.
X2
What’s her voice like? Higher or low? I’m okay with chatty, so long as they’re not cackle-ish. Great review!