URL / Website: -
City: Cabot
State: Arkansas
Address: Incall at her place. Off the beaten path
Activities: BBBJ, covered full service,kissing,k9,mish
Hair Length and Color: Medium length brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pics are accurate. Very large natural breast, curvy figure
Recommendation: Yes
The Lady's Eccie Profile can be found here - https://eccie.net/member.php?u=517966

Any sob story since?
I saw her on Monday at her in-call in Cabot. It went fine, i'll do a review soon... well on Tuesday morning she texts me wanting me to come back to see her... she goes on and on about how she's behind on bills, can't drive because her car's totaled and that she has 6 different fines for driving without a license. Each fine is over $900... I won't be able to visit her that much to pay her bills... some of you guys should take the trip, if nothing else for the entertainment.
Dunno if want that kind of entertainment
I saw her on Monday at her in-call in Cabot. It went fine, i'll do a review soon... well on Tuesday morning she texts me wanting me to come back to see her... she goes on and on about how she's behind on bills, can't drive because her car's totaled and that she has 6 different fines for driving without a license. Each fine is over $900... I won't be able to visit her that much to pay her bills... some of you guys should take the trip, if nothing else for the entertainment. Originally Posted by msppg13
Thank you so much for sharing because ion wanna deal with a girl like that that it gives me mediocre vibes..
If not, just wait....
Sounds about par for the course. I've known her 4 or 5 years,
in the beginning she was blonde and hot. Smokin' hot actually. Fantastic body, perfect full tits and premium pussy. But even then, she had sob stories. Fast forward to now. She has a heavy belly, her tits are now heavier and sag, not blonde (unless recently bleached).... and the sob stories for money are thru the roof. Lol
Sounds about par for the course. I've known her 4 or 5 years,
in the beginning she was blonde and hot. Smokin' hot actually. Fantastic body, perfect full tits and premium pussy. But even then, she had sob stories. Fast forward to now. She has a heavy belly, her tits are now heavier and sag, not blonde (unless recently bleached).... and the sob stories for money are thru the roof. Lol
Originally Posted by Voxxxstone
good looking out dude
yes, i asked her why the name blondie? since her hair now is clearly brown... a couple years back, she said she used way too much hair color, that in combination with the chemical they use for perms... actually melted her hair off to the point where she was bald. it has grown back as you can see in her pics... guess she's not dying it anymore.
Good to know
Originally Posted by Johnsson
And there goes another one... It's a shame, really.
Thanks for the valuable feedback in the comments gentlemen. I was tempted to reach out to this young lady but after reading the recurring theme of sob stories, I determined that I have better things to do with my recreational time than being depressed by someone’s financial problems. I hate to sound crass but it seems like no matter how much one tries to help, it’s never enough. And this is coming from the kinder, friendlier Uncle Jack