Encounter: An awesome time with Kindall

User ID: eccieuser13
Date: 04/30/2022
Name: Kindall Nichole
Phone: 870-351-9954
Email Address: sweetsouthernnicole@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=555020 , https://www.kindallnicolegfe.com/
City: Jonesboro
State: Arkansas
Address: My motel just north of 555
Activities: GFE
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: This is my 4th visit with Kindall. She arrived at my motel this past Saturday morning at 8:45 right on time.. she was dressed in a somewhat conservative outfit very becoming and classy looking. She’s about 5’4” and has an awesome figure.. When she arrived she gave me a nice hug and a sensuous kiss .. we talked for a few minutes about some of her plans that fell through and her planned up coming tour to Pensacola.. I love talking to her.. she is educated and versed on many topics.. we didn’t talk long though and she excused herself to the bathroom emerging shortly in a very sexy lingerie accenting her beautiful breasts.. I could just look at her she is stunning.. she got into the bed and immediately started touching me softly and she gave me another kiss.. she is amazing and I already can’t wait to see her again.. she is very exiting and told me she had an idea of what she might like to start providing .. anyway lije I said she is definitely someone you want to invest time with.. kindall is an great provider.. she loves her work and it’s easy to tell.. she makes me feel like a million dollars and for several days after seeing her I can’t stop thinking about her.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review! Seems like a special lady
I guess she didn't make it to Hawaii. I'm interested in what she might start providing. I can think of a couple things...
Nice review! Seems like a special lady Originally Posted by Baconman
Very special.. I absolutely adore her..
I guess she didn't make it to Hawaii. I'm interested in what she might start providing. I can think of a couple things... Originally Posted by yellowjack
No it fell through.. I was sad for her as she was excited to go but I was happy for me as I was able to see her before she left on her tour…
Not sure I can mention what she will offer in the public area.. I did mention it in the private section above..
I am just hoping I will get to make a trek to Jonesboro!! Wish I could see the ROS, but I have no doubt whatever she provides will be excellent.