My P90X Goal!

So I decided to order P90X. I also signed up to become a Beachbody coach too lol! Anyways this is my goal. I want to look like her! Does anyone want to do the 90 challenge with me? Pm me if you want to order it, already have it and want to get started.
Good luck! It kicks your butt. I own it.
my ex uses it he went frm a 44 to a 32 in a matter of months .. he eats better and is addicted to wrkn out .. i would love to do it but at my new place they offer classes everday n i am doing, cardio,kickboxing,and zumba n i think id die with the p90x ... i prob would wanna get at a good point to know i can handle the challenge .. i dnt wanna do it n die the first time.. as for myself im trying to drop alot of extra baggage .. its hardwork ..

good luck n take b4 n after pics

lexxxi
my ex uses it he went frm a 44 to a 32 in a matter of months .. he eats better and is addicted to wrkn out .. i would love to do it but at my new place they offer classes everday n i am doing, cardio,kickboxing,and zumba n i think id die with the p90x ... i prob would wanna get at a good point to know i can handle the challenge .. i dnt wanna do it n die the first time.. as for myself im trying to drop alot of extra baggage .. its hardwork ..

good luck n take b4 n after pics

lexxxi Originally Posted by Sweet Lexxxi dd's
I can't wait to see my results. I got a bet going with my challenge buddy. Whomever drops out first has to pay the winner $100. Will do on the before and after pics.
I've done it. It's tough. PM me if you want pointers. Stick with it and the results are fantastic.
I've sorta started doing P90X a week or so ago. I haven't been able to stick with it every day; way too sore at first. Sometimes I can't even walk, let alone move at Tony's pace. Hopefully by next week I can do it daily. We will see. Keep it pressing play! Do your best and forget the rest! P90X.
Wow, good luck with it.
But you have to promise us guys, that you won't lose that wonderful ass of yours.
Good luck to you malaya...
Everyday I run in the mornings..(I love)
Hope you will post your progress. I have the program but have not been able to make it stick. I always have something that interferes for 2 or 3 days and I stop. But I will do it!
  • tonyd
  • 03-02-2012, 02:25 AM
p90x is great for a lot of people. I used to teach cardio kickboxing, bag, kettlebell, crossfit and a few other classes. It helps to have a workout partner to keep you motivated.

There are some great crossfit gyms out there that will do wonders for you...even more so then p90x. Krav maga worldwide is one of them. It has a large variety of classes and the price isn't bad. Just stay away from the owner...he's a complete ass!
i can give it to you all for about $50 a set..
Ok. I am officially in. I will look at their website!!!!!
Ok. I am officially in. I will look at their website!!!!! Originally Posted by latinalover003
Yay, babe, I'm so glad you're doing it with me. We will be getting all hot and sweaty together in more ways than one
I think I might like to try it. where can I find the program. Summer is coming I need to be able to walk around with out a shirt
Send a PM to Malaya she will hook you up with starting this. Personally, I cannot wait to redo my whole body.