CBS news? Liberal bias? Well, duh...

Believe nothing. Stand for nothing. Stand against America.

You guys continue to suck.
  • CJ7
  • 03-11-2014, 03:05 PM

You guys continue to suck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

they're republicans, they have an excuse

You guys continue to suck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So now it's anti-American to tell the truth. Only in the world of AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014, and his fellow travelers.

Attkisson, who has been with CBS News for two decades, had grown frustrated with what she saw as the network’s liberal bias, an outsize influence by the network’s corporate partners and a lack of dedication to investigative reporting, several sources said. She increasingly felt that her work was no longer supported and that it was a struggle to get her reporting on air.
She was in contract negotiations, and obviously was losing.

....I bet if they paid what she was asking for, she'd have no problem with the whole liberal bias part of it.
She was in contract negotiations, and obviously was losing.

....I bet if they paid what she was asking for, she'd have no problem with the whole liberal bias part of it. Originally Posted by JCM800
Nor the "outsize influence by the network’s corporate partners" part of it.

Tonights CBS LIBERAL NEWS.... brought to you by General Electric, Monsanto, and Pfizer, plus many more fine liberal corporate advertisers.
Nor the "outsize influence by the network’s corporate partners" part of it.

Tonights CBS LIBERAL NEWS.... brought to you by General Electric, Monsanto, and Pfizer, plus many more fine liberal corporate advertisers. Originally Posted by Submodo

Honesty is seldom ever heard... Thanks
LOL wingers blasting libs while they sip the koolaid from fox...
What do left wingers stand for? Hope and change? Care to show me some of this hope or maybe some of that change.

I notice that no one contests the charge that CBS is liberal. At least the liberals on FOX are arguing that there really is no liberal bias and they are idiots. So, take this to heart, our leftists have more sense than the leftists in the media. They KNOW that CBS (NBC and MSNBC) is liberal and it affects their reporting.
  • Doove
  • 03-12-2014, 04:25 AM
So now it's anti-American to tell the truth. Only in the world of AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014, and his fellow travelers. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
"Now"?

Where were you 12 years ago?
I notice that no one contests the charge that CBS is liberal. At least the liberals on FOX are arguing that there really is no liberal bias and they are idiots. So, take this to heart, our leftists have more sense than the leftists in the media. They KNOW that CBS (NBC and MSNBC) is liberal and it affects their reporting. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Someone's views can be left or right ...if they pay you enough money.
"Now"?

Where were you 12 years ago? Originally Posted by Doove
I was opposing government lies and those who support them, unlike you who consistently support lying if done by Democrats.

You really don't understand simple comments, do you?

• Doove
  • 03-12-2014, 01:56 PM
I was opposing government lies and those who support them, unlike you who consistently support lying if done by Democrats. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I bet!

You really don't understand simple comments, do you?
You're simple, alright.
Wonder what took her so long...

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/...ws-184836.html Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I say dye her hair blond, install some nice tits, get the dress about three inches above the knees and send her to Fox. They know how to appreciate a real woman jounalist.
I bet!

You're simple, alright. Originally Posted by Doove
Doubling down on stupid, I see. I didn't, and don't, give W any more slack than Obama. They should both be tried for war crimes and convicted.

You can't comprehend that, because you are so dim that you think Democrats are always right, and Republicans are always wrong. I don't suffer from that delusion. They are both evil.

Yeah. It's simple. Just open your damn eyes.