FOIA: HOMELAND MONITORS ECCIE POLITICAL FORUM !!!

Made you look...............

Not ECCIE, but Drudge Report.....ECCIE is next on their list?

Fuck Sen. Feinstein....she defended the NSA snooping on Americans but gets outraged when herself (politicians and staffers) are the targets.....anyone think a Senator (or Capitol Hill staffer) can't do more damage to national security than Joe The Plumber in Ohio ?

Feinstein also doesn't want ordinary Americans to have guns to adequately protect their property and lives; but she demands armed personal security for herself !

http://www.infowars.com/foia-doc-hom...drudge-report/

Well, you know what kind of people look at the Drudge Report....Americans!
I would hope the CIA/NSA is snooping on our elected politicians...........they have access to the real information that our enemies want..............
Made you look...............

Not ECCIE, but Drudge Report.....ECCIE is next on their list?

Fuck Sen. Feinstein....she defended the NSA snooping on Americans but gets outraged when herself (politicians and staffers) are the targets.....anyone think a Senator (or Capitol Hill staffer) can't do more damage to national security than Joe The Plumber in Ohio ?

Feinstein also doesn't want ordinary Americans to have guns to adequately protect their property and lives; but she demands armed personal security for herself !

http://www.infowars.com/foia-doc-hom...drudge-report/

Originally Posted by Whirlaway

I look at that pic of Feinstein and imagine that is what Yssup Rider looks like...

I look at that pic of Feinstein and imagine that is what Yssup Rider looks like. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I look at that pic and imagine that is what Hanoi COG's ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIffy looks like.
I look at that pic and imagine that is what...: Originally Posted by bigtex
A more manly version of bigkotex looks like
A more manly version of bigbikotex looks like Originally Posted by gnadfly
Listen, off in the distance! You can hear the distinct mating call of the smelly ol' Turdfly. He's calling for LL to cuddle in their cozy love nest.

LL-----> <-----Gonad the Turdfly
Feinstein si a communist.
and 2Dogs SI a sniveling coward.