Anyone else notice

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a bunch of under age looking girls are showing up on BP? And what is going on with some of the girls posting 3 and 4 ads a day? If you cant get calls with one ad what makes you think your going to get calls with 4 ads?
You made a valid point Raina and I do agree with you. Isn't 18yrs considered illegal in this state?
agree with the above 2 posts, very young looking and too many posts on the same day.
18 yrs old is legal age of consent in Nebraska.
18 is legal I just cant imagine why all of a sudden so many are popping up here at once, Im waiting for the I was robbed posts to start.
  • teqmn
  • 06-14-2011, 06:45 PM
Is it groups getting ready for the CWS? I do not know just seems to be a lot of new faces when a big event is in town.
Myself, I believe LE is behind some of the ads because this is the perfect time to run ads and catch guys. They're counting on people who may let their guard down.

Just be very careful in whoever you choose and RESEARCH like crazy.
I think you are right about LE Elena. Also some of those that advertise their age as 19 could be younger as well.
Best to think with the "bigger head" and stay away from the 'unknowns' at this time of year.
The Sioux Falls South Dakota BP has same type of ad's. Lots of Blondes, young, have not compared pictures my guess some are the same pictures. Think I would pass on these ladies.
No, there weren't any of the same pictures on SF's BP, I was just there last week. I will admit that there were some fake ads, but that's par for the course on most sites now.

The key is to do your research and be smart without letting the lil head do your thinking and yes, I know its hard to do sometimes.
With the other options available, I avoid places like BP. I may be overly cautious, but that is the way it is.
Actually, Elena's earlier statement is incorrect. 18 is NOT the age of consent in Nebraska. http://moraloutrage.net/state-laws/n...-consent-laws/

We cannot discuss the true age of consent in NE without violating ECCIE rules. Therefore, while I provided the link to educate yourselves, I recommend that we end any discussion of this on this page.

Be educated. Be safe. Have fun.
You would be correct OS, the age of consent isn't 18.

But, in order to work in the adult industry, 18 is the legal age and that's what I was referring to. I should have used different wording, my mistake.
i posted 2 ads yesterday out here lol cause i wanted to switch up the pics i was using but i am def not LE or underage lol....