Ford is a lying

CUNT
  • R.M.
  • 10-05-2018, 05:00 PM
Why does she look like Garth from Wayne's World?
Of course.. She should be charged with perjury and treason.

YES I did say treason. This was a deliberate act against the democracy of the USA.........
And all of the co-conspirators as well. Soros Clinton family DiFi and Shumar being the maor players..
Of course.. She should be charged with perjury and treason.

YES I did say treason. This was a deliberate act against the democracy of the USA.........
And all of the co-conspirators as well. Soros Clinton family DiFi and Shumar being the maor players.. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Where on Earth do you come up with George Soros on this?

Prove that you’re not just parroting more right wing conspiracy theory. It’s tedious reading the same old crap day in and day out that reads like the comment section on InfoWars!

Back up your outrageous claims or give it a rest! Please.
Where on Earth do you come up with George Soros on this?

Prove that you’re not just parroting more right wing conspiracy theory. It’s tedious reading the same old crap day in and day out that reads like the comment section on InfoWars!

Back up your outrageous claims or give it a rest! Please. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How can you prove Soros isn't behind every left wing smear campaign? He has billions and an agenda. He wouldn't care if Dr. Ford lied if it help leftist politics.

YES I did say treason. This was a deliberate act against the democracy of the USA......... Originally Posted by winn dixie

well yeah I know that you know we are a republic but your statement gave me a chance to go off on lawrence O'Donnell

yesterday he gave the most anti-American, anti founding fathers, anti republican form of government and misleading screed I have ever heard

his acceptable form of government is a democracy

the idiots who watch and believe msnbc must be foaming at the mouth, because we aren't a "democracy"

how much little minds and shallow thoughts and misplaced hatreds populate this awful group of people is amazing, all the while they twist children's minds with their mush

someone who is better than I am at it find that clip from yesterday and post it, it needs exposure
Why does she look like Garth from Wayne's World? Originally Posted by R.M.
We were wondering the same, R.M.!
How can you prove Soros isn't behind every left wing smear campaign? He has billions and an agenda. He wouldn't care if Dr. Ford lied if it help leftist politics. Originally Posted by friendly fred
No, that’s not how it works. One guy screams “Soros” and conspiracy theory and doesn’t produce any evidence to support that.

It’s not up to me to prove he’s wrong. It’s up to him to prove he’s right.

Absent of anything other than “he has billions” indicates that argument is without foundation .

Could it be SATANNNNNN????

Wow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
--
No, that’s not how it works. One guy screams “Soros” and conspiracy theory and doesn’t produce any evidence to support that. But dems do all the time!

It’s not up to me to prove he’s wrong. It’s up to him to prove he’s right. Isn't that the dems way of doing things? You know, baseless accusations.

Absent of anything other than “he has billions” indicates that argument is without foundation . Welcome to the new world order dear. The dems could give a shit about whither an argument has a foundation or not.

Could it be SATANNNNNN???? You must be talking about Chuckie baby.

Wow. Indeed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
One guy screams “Soros” and conspiracy theory and doesn’t produce any evidence to support that... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did you bother to look for it? You don't even have to leave this forum.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1060962291
maybe oilfileddace is a fucking faggot also
  • R.M.
  • 10-06-2018, 04:50 PM
We were wondering the same, R.M.! Originally Posted by B Three
Hey we. How funny...
No, that’s not how it works. One guy screams “Soros” and conspiracy theory and doesn’t produce any evidence to support that.

It’s not up to me to prove he’s wrong. It’s up to him to prove he’s right.

Absent of anything other than “he has billions” indicates that argument is without foundation .

Could it be SATANNNNNN????

Wow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh, I'm sorry. You are right and I am wrong. A person must prove their accusation - so I guess Dr. Ford has to prove hers?

(nailed you again, didn't I?)
Oh, I'm sorry. You are right and I am wrong. A person must prove their accusation - so I guess Dr. Ford has to prove hers?

(nailed you again, didn't I?) Originally Posted by friendly fred
With a twenty penny nail.
Do we have any evidence that she is lying?