History lesson for all you ignorant

Liberal cocksuckers. The decision to kill mor human beings than all our wars combined, that being Roe V Wade was made out of whole cloth by 6 republican and three democrat appointed Judges . The decision was 7-2. I will let you fools do the math
48 members of the senate reps for over 181 million people voted no to kavanugh
50 members voted yes whos total was 141 million, trump lost the popular vote by over 7 million tell me why the fuck does that math not add up right, but maybe when they really find out how many dollars trump cheated on his taxes then can end this thing and put him and his clan out on thier ass
I don't recall voting.

Fuzzy math.
History informs us that the privilege of appointing a justice to the Supreme Court goes to the man who wins the Electoral College.

That vote was: Trump won with 304 votes while hildebeest lost with a mere 227 votes.

Liberal cocksuckers. The decision to kill mor human beings than all our wars combined, that being Roe V Wade was made out of whole cloth by 6 republican and three democrat appointed Judges . The decision was 7-2. I will let you fools do the math Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I am neither a cocksucker nor a fool, man.

Save your namecalling for someone who deserves it.

Like the Orange Sphincter.

Not acceptable.

Check your insults at the door or learn how to play by the rules.

he does
I am neither a cocksucker nor a fool, man.

Save your namecalling for someone who deserves it.

Like the Orange Sphincter.

Not acceptable.

Check your insults at the door or learn how to play by the rules.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am unaware of any rules pertaining to generally insulting non members.

Such as calling our fine President the insulting name you just did.

Abortion is a horrible practice, please address the topic - speaking of the rules!
RBG is just saving the cost of a funeral.

President Trump's next pick will be a conservative woman. It will be interesting to see what the Democrat plan of attack will be on a female.
Trump lost the popular vote closer to three million not anywhere near seven million
The abortion issue is settled.
In furtherance of history lessons for the ignorant: Dredd Scott was *settled*; Plessy vs Ferguson was *settled*; and Korematsu was *settled*. So much for *settled*.

hildebeest campaigned on changing settled court decisions, i.e. Heller.
The abortion issue is settled. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

no it isn't. its settled as only as so much someone comes up with a compelling argument over abortion to change it. it might stay that way for 100 years before a group justices changes it.

Judicial history is littered with settled precedents that were overturned and reframed.

there some very uncomfortable unanswered questions that the 1970 court didn't answer.
The abortion issue is settled. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
As far as a point of law, yes, it is settled.

As far a a moral crime against the unborn, no it is not settled.

A question. Would you be willing to support a law stating that any woman wishing to get an abortion should first have to witness a live sonogram of what is growing inside her?
Not willing to support any trans vaginal wanding, as proposed by a number of states, or anything else that casts a moral dilemma, places guilt or shame over a woman’s right to choose her physical and mental wellbeing over the birth of an unwanted child.

To me, the issue is ONLY about that mother, not whatever social fashion might be driving a vocal minority to force her to do anything with an unwanted or Unhealthy pregnancy.

I would think freedom loving Americans would understand that,
48 members of the senate reps for over 181 million people voted no to kavanugh
50 members voted yes whos total was 141 million, trump lost the popular vote by over 7 million tell me why the fuck does that math not add up right, but maybe when they really find out how many dollars trump cheated on his taxes then can end this thing and put him and his clan out on thier ass Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Straw man argument. Senators represent states and representatives population blocks but you knew that...