Email Address: rocbrittany@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Webster off of hard st.
State: New York
Address: Off hard st. Same place she’s been for years
Hair Length and Color: Brown, short and curly
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: She’s fine. But I didn’t go to see her, I went to see one of her girls that doesn’t exist I guess
Recommendation: No
well one thing done ...be fer ...sure

...aints nobody thievin paragraphs!

...thanks ...fer sharin
superfracer69,

Read your PM's You could have done Thanks for sharing and I am sorry for your experience!

DD
Who really gives a fuck how I write it
Who really gives a fuck how I write it Originally Posted by superfracer69

rats. am I missing a good "no" ?
uh people ...tryin ...ta gets a boner
Soooo....first, let me compliment you on your review title. I have grown to HATE the bad puns and double meanings used by many cucks on here (yessss....I am guilty of it in the past). Yours is pretty cool. Second, the use of a paragraph break or three WOULD be appreciated. But the big thing is ya did it at all. Useful "info" on here about experiences that go bad...especially with known providers or services...are rare. We thank you for it!

Gotta be said, too, though...that some of this is on you. I'm sure you know that. But you did some stoopid shit that cost you extra $$. We are all guilty of that, at times. But don't do it any more.

Did you at least close the drain on the tub And lock the bathroom door before you left? Probably better than sending an e-mail to let her know your true feelings.
Even better if you can remove the knobs from the faucets.
And I thought Roc Brittany svc was infallible, this being the first ever fucked up review that I've seen from this pimp.
Wtf man. This lady takin advantage of u Smh
rocbrittany mmmmmmm lovers fight ?
Wow. That’s really awful man. The few times I’ve tried to setup with one of her hotties of the past, it never worked out. Glad to have this new info. I’ll never call on her when I’m in Rochester.

Crazy.

BTW, I don’t care about your text formatting
Similar situation last week with her recently.....sent me an email saying specific girls were available, I picked the one I wanted and headed there at the scheduled time.

Gave her the donation and went to the room, and then Brit left. When I got to the room the girl on the bed was a hot brunette, while I had scheduled for a hot blonde she sent the pics of. While I had a great time and the session included 2 pops, almost 90 mins and an amazing bbbj and facial the whole switch thing was odd as she’s never done that with me.

Fast forward a week later, except I mentioned to her via text the situation last week and that I was coming there for a specific girl. She apologized about the previous week offering no explanation but gave me a discount on this visits donation. Long story short, same thing new hot brunette that was a stripper and just started working for Brit that day, I was the first person she’d ever seen. Initially that worried me, but this chick was one of her best I’ve ever seen. Young, hot with a great mouth and amazingly tight body, who would’ve fucked all day and night. She admittedly told me she loves getting fucked and swallowing cum.

The ironic thing is I had such a great time with both that I asked them for their contact info after our sessions so now I’ll just contact them on my own.

There’s definitely something odd going on with the mistress though I’ve never encountered a bait and switch with her but I’m my case it worked out better for me. Both were sexy as fuck. But twice over a 7 day span can’t be ignored. I won’t contact her again and told her as much via text but of course did not hear back.

Don’t care, banging the two I scored on my own works for me.