Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://rochester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/170473524677
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Monroe Area
Hair Length and Color: Red below shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Skinny... very flat chested... cute.
Recommendation: No
Very Good review, sorry its a No,
Ya. She sent me pics. Said available in Jay and child area. Said no thanks right away. In the words of Elvis.. IN THE GHETTO... So ghetto.
I texted her yesterday and she said she has an incall now on Park Ave. Glad I didn't go. Pics in the ad don't show the full story. A lot of damage going on under the clothes. She wears skimpy outfits in the summer.
cute for sure

oh well

pass
<waits for premium access> at least that would help "soften the blow..." or lack there of lol
She looks suspect. I always see her ads and think she has potential but looks like she been through some shit and now run down and anorexic.

I don't have to scratch her off my list because she was never on it,ijs.
GW,

Thanks for sharing and sorry for the experience!

DD
I am going to try to set something up with her. I like a little drama. Maybe a review to follow
She has a good review on the SW website where some guy picked her up and took her shopping first.

However I contacted her after the bad review and asked her why and she said she has a disclaimer that says she's only charging money for her companionship and nothing more. She sounds a little wacko.

Good luck.
She has a good review on the SW website where some guy picked her up and took her shopping first.

However I contacted her after the bad review and asked her why and she said she has a disclaimer that says she's only charging money for her companionship and nothing more. She sounds a little wacko.

Good luck. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
Sounds like she thought you were a cop... or just blew you off
I'm gonna say blew me off... Staff Edit DD... don't know many cops that do that lol
I'm gonna say blew me off... Staff Edit DD... don't know many cops that do that lol Originally Posted by GreyWolf
Maybe she isn’t fond of oregano.
I dont believe anything greywolf says after reading his signature.

After reading his posts... You cant help but to doubt the legitimacy of what he says.