Date: 02/16/20
Name: Nikki
Phone: 607-302-3943
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Henrietta
Hair Length and Color: Long auburn colored hair with light colored highlights. Past Shoulders, eventually tied it up during the session
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's definitely the definition of a spinner. Maybe 110lb, B cups with perky nips. Ice Blue eyes, tight ass, small hands and mouth. Nice smile and personality.
Recommendation: Yes
She's not COMPLETELY independent. A dude answers her VM.
She's not COMPLETELY independent. A dude answers her VM. Originally Posted by OrdAvgGuy
Call me crazy but something just isn't adding up about this girl. Rates are all over the place, shitty notel, guys posting ads for her, her calling clients looking for advance to pay for shitty notel when she just had this appt, guys looking out for her from other rooms! Flavor of the week?
Yep I tried to reach out this morning by text no response two hours later I called the number a guys voice is on the voicemail so I hung up. Within two minutes I get a text back it says what time do you want to meet up I requested a time two hours out and never heard back text again no response, called again No one picked up and no voice mail???
The pic she sent me was pretty good. Attractive for sure. But just get a robbery vibe.
  • NC-17
  • 02-18-2020, 10:40 AM
I must've caught here at a good time. Didn't see or hear from a guy, didn't have an issue with the donation.
Also, I rarely leave providers I haven't met voicemails.
no link?
She’s legit. Never been robbed. And no dude bothered me
She's no Nikki, Nikki....
Obviously not. Her boobs are real and she is half the age
Obviously not. Her boobs are real and she is half the age Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
Lol. True

But most of these cucks

Like old and fake