Super discouraged

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong… I need ladies who offer outcall, and I don’t do deposits or send Ubers. That apparently cuts out like 99% of providers. Today didn’t work out, and she had a legit reason that I can respect, just like me not wanting to order an Uber, her reason was understandable but I don’t know… I’m polite, i introduce myself, I don’t lowball or try to hustle a lower rate, if someone can’t help I say thanks and move on. At most 1 out of 5 people respond to messages within less than 8 hours, and then either don’t show up or message hours later to see if I’m still around. It doesn’t matter if it’s someone utr or well known and reviewed. Is it better to lowball/negotiate? Do I seem fake or something when I agree to her rates?? Because I can legit try for two weeks straight and not find a single thing.

Sorry for the rant, just got super excited and now super disappointed today.
I definitely have a better success rate picking up at a bar, but that’s not what I’m looking for. :/
This can be frustrating, especially if you have a time span to adhere to. You just never know what mood or mind set the gal is in on the other end.
Good luck, or as they say for a reason, happy hunting.
Wahooguy I think it has more to do with the caliber of provider than the quality of your message.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...i/888099377852

https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...e/504499503540

Try these and see what happens.
I am really sorry that our plans did not work out... and I so was disappointed!
Maybe I can "lax" my policy on what we discussed and I can make it happen sometime.

You seem to be a sweet gent!!!!
Wahooguy. Don't give up on Dallas she's a great lady
Wahooguy. Don't give up on Dallas she's a great lady Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Ditto ! Sorry Dallas I didn't know you were in town.
Wahooguy. Don't give up on Dallas she's a great lady Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Oh I’m not! I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited to meet someone! I’ll also say, that Dallas had a legit concern and I totally get that. I have things I do or don’t to stay safe, we all should. Also, Dallas absolutely doesn’t fit into the unresponsive or disrespectful categories. She was super cool and friendly when we talked, happy to work with my schedule, and she seemed genuinely excited too! That’s rare! I give Dallas a 10/10 without even actually meeting, and one day I will get to share some time with her someday!!!!
I am really sorry that our plans did not work out... and I so was disappointed!
Maybe I can "lax" my policy on what we discussed and I can make it happen sometime.

You seem to be a sweet gent!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas, this was definitely not a dig at you. Just an overall vent. You are awesome and i was blown away with the level of communication and just overall coolness in your communication. I can’t wait to meet up with you when it works for both of us!
Dallas, this was definitely not a dig at you. Just an overall vent. You are awesome and i was blown away with the level of communication and just overall coolness in your communication. I can’t wait to meet up with you when it works for both of us! Originally Posted by Wahooguy
I'll just say you had better eat your Wheaties before hand.
I hear this complaint a lot.. Dar amor, scam, artist, then working girls. But it goes both ways last week and I waited three hours going on bogus Outcalls for guys to not answer the phone and just watch me across the street. I even went on the outcall with a deposit that was a total weirdo, and a waste of my time. I’m not sure what to do. Dallas is the only place that this happens at.… I’m thinking of starting to ask for references instead of deposits?
There's enough blame for both sides to share
I hear this complaint a lot.. Dar amor, scam, artist, then working girls. But it goes both ways last week and I waited three hours going on bogus Outcalls for guys to not answer the phone and just watch me across the street. I even went on the outcall with a deposit that was a total weirdo, and a waste of my time. I’m not sure what to do. Dallas is the only place that this happens at.… I’m thinking of starting to ask for references instead of deposits? Originally Posted by Addictivechanel
I guess it’s just the nature of the hobby. There’s gotta be trust and respect both ways or it doesn’t work. I’m a hard no when it comes to a deposit. I’ve sat and waited for ladies to never show without a deposit, so I’m certainly not giving money out beforehand when there’s a 5% chance that a provider will even make it to an appointment. There’s absolutely nothing you can do if you pay a deposit and they don’t show, and most of the time, the ones asking for a deposit are scams.
I hear this complaint a lot.. Dar amor, scam, artist, then working girls. But it goes both ways last week and I waited three hours going on bogus Outcalls for guys to not answer the phone and just watch me across the street. I even went on the outcall with a deposit that was a total weirdo, and a waste of my time. I’m not sure what to do. Dallas is the only place that this happens at.… I’m thinking of starting to ask for references instead of deposits? Originally Posted by Addictivechanel
Legit clients would much rather give references than deposits.
thanks yall!
thanks wahoo!! I will hopefully see ya soon!