Broken Condom with Candy

Was having an amazing time and then my luck kicked in. I am scheduled to get tested as soon as the window clears but I am honestly pretty freaked and would love some reassurance if anybody could provide some.
Things like this happen all the time .

At this point just calm down because you can't do anything at this point.

She's always been pretty safe as far as I know. I was never worried the times I saw her. Of course it was covered. I'll bet you're not gonna have a problem.

Take a chill pill and enjoy life till you know for sure.
Dude your most likely not going to have a problem Chief is right you can't change anything about that time
So just be calm and believe that things will be alright
Yes, just take a breath. Statistics are that she is clean and your exposure was brief and you’re probably in the clear.
But you can’t change what happens and there nothing you can do at this point. Just set back and wait.
See how Smart I am LOL. These guy's are really smart too. They agreed with me LMAO.
It's all part of the Thrill LOL.
I've had them break twice. Once was noticed immediately by me, and another was not noticed by either of us and apparently I'd been bare for the last little bit and actually finished inside her. Nothing came of it though, had a panel done even a year later. That is one reason that girls known for BBFS don't appeal to me, it obviously raises risks for everything, even accidental. But to each their own, obviously some people roll the dice their whole lives and never have any serious consequences, and I totally get the appeal. If it wasn't for STI's me and my girl would be going completely wild. Some of you met her a couple years ago I'm so paranoid anytime it starts feeling too good, I check the wrapper!

Obviously nothing is guaranteed, but chance of any transmission is a factor of time. For a brief moment it's pretty low.
I have had providers tell me some clients will try to remove the condom during a session. People are crazy.
Was having an amazing time and then my luck kicked in. I am scheduled to get tested as soon as the window clears but I am honestly pretty freaked and would love some reassurance if anybody could provide some. Originally Posted by TooDamnHigh
Which Candy pretty sure there are two that usually post on STG?
Gentlemen just a reminder
#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.