Any info please Experienced MILF

So she post the ad and leaves it up for a few minutes than it's gone, she has done the before. Didn't even get to see what her number was first. Goes by the name Deanna if wondered who i was talking about.
So she post the ad and leaves it up for a few minutes than it's gone, she has done the before. Didn't even get to see what her number was first. Goes by the name Deanna if wondered who i was talking about. Originally Posted by ijustwannaloveyou417
Dark Haired milf beautiful and sexy as hell. Yes I've seen her and she's a WOW girl. I reviewed her.
Got a link to that review. I went through your page and couldn’t find it
Got a link to that review. I went through your page and couldn’t find it Originally Posted by jerl0817
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2608586
Dark Haired milf beautiful and sexy as hell. Yes I've seen her and she's a WOW girl. I reviewed her. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
Have seen her too multiple times though she seems to disappear for months at a time. Just like yesterday she randomly posts on stg than pulls the listing after only a few minutes lol. I can understand if only want to see a few clients but would be nice for us regulars to be able to get a hold of her lol.