URL / Website: www.babydolls.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Shady Trail north of NWHWY
Activities: Titty play, grinding, L1
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Cutest girl dayshift no doubt. There are others who are hot but if you like em cute, she's the shit. Athletic, thin body with an ass you can bounce a quarter off.
Recommendation: Yes
Yeah I’ve found a couple Cubans lately I haven’t had to haggle with or who demand the 200 hj. They just get straight to business at regular dance prices. I’ve definitely learned which ones to avoid. Gets annoying shooing them away everytime you step foot in the club.
There's a really easy way to shoo the unwanted Cubans away ..... simply tell them "Quieres mi dinero? Entonces habla ingles" .....
or maybe "Entonces tienes que chupar mi polla"
If it’s who I think it is, watching her technique reminds me of someone playing foosball
Let's not too harsh on these girls, some of these girls have their own personal problems. I know one girl, she has her own problems with a lot of responsibilities back home and ambiguity status here
  • mb60
  • 03-05-2023, 07:13 PM
If it’s who I think it is, watching her technique reminds me of someone playing foosball Originally Posted by TomCollins
So you are one of the many that like to watch at BDD.
Let's not too harsh on these girls, some of these girls have their own personal problems. I know one girl, she has her own problems with a lot of responsibilities back home and ambiguity status here Originally Posted by vsherry
From talking to a bunch of Cubans at several clubs, most of them are here illegally, some are definitely trafficked and others are told that it’s just the only way for them to make money without a SSN.

I’ve found the Cubans at BDD are starting to be more reasonable with their prices because a lot of them have moved over from Chicas Bonitas. So the $50 HJ’s may be back on the menu soon.
So you are one of the many that like to watch at BDD. Originally Posted by mb60
I know right. I was there Sunday afternoon and club was pretty empty especially upstairs. A naughty Colombian takes me to the dark corner for fun and one guy just sitting at that back table behind bar against the wall closest to that corner all by himself. You can’t see stages from there and place was dead so better places to just sit if that’s your thing. Still got the deed done but she had to be more discreet than needed in that corner.
You are correct. Even some of these girls are on asylum too and they cannot work legally till the application is approved. They can work only these types of jobs. I straightened out my broken Spanish just to understand her story .