State: Texas
Address: T-road near 620
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Below shoulders, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall, very thin older asian, but reasonably attractive
Recommendation: Yes
Nice. Would have liked to know her other skills. How much?
Telephone has just turned into a mess these days. I was a regular since the early 90s, as well as frequenting the Galveston Strand district. Met some great ladies over the years, mostly in the early 2000s.
South of 610, several favorites have disappeared, or converted to Latino/Spanish themes. Happy go Lucky is still there, and so are the same old women.
My favorite little pocket has been almost completely remodeled, where Blue Cat is/was.
The bars have been beautifully remodeled with nice furniture and lighting. The comfortable couches are gone. The names of the bars have been shuffled around.
Based on this review, I stopped by to test the waters this past weekend.
I am well familiar with "Forever Young" or the Kgirl formerly known as Hanna from Long Point. She has gone way down hill since those days and was not there last Saturday.
There were 2 slender young girls in the southernmost club in the center, one with blick hair, the other a kind of dyed blonde. The bleck haired girl, tall and young, kept booked solid with bar drink buyers, and the other had a guy hanging with her as well. I bought and older gal, "Soda" some drinks and she invited me to a kitchen area located in the next bar to the north for some lackluster playtime.
With these new younger players on the scene, I think further exploration is warranted, but again, there are only 2 worth the drive.
Forever Young formerly on long point was one of my regular shops, I live in the area and would stop in at least twice a week.
I met her on Long Point during the Hurricane Ike days. She was at the top of her game at that time, driving her Lexus SC, and running the show at that bar. Had a bit of a friendship (as far as these girls go) went out to eat a couple of times, but she was a supreme gold digger. When the Long Point club changed, and then she shows up on T-road, I felt a little bit sad for her. She slid down hill, luckily it was a tall hill to begin with.