Activities: Fbsm+
Hair Length and Color: Medium length black... She was wearing it up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'4" medium build. A cups //narrow flat ass
Recommendation: Yes
  • Owj
  • 11-20-2023, 10:01 PM
She almost always available and ready to go right away. I see her every now and then when I need a release on short notice.
I saw her a while back and while she is my style, very thin, she was squeamish during FS and mish. Never went back.
I saw her a while back and while she is my style, very thin, she was squeamish during FS and mish. Never went back. Originally Posted by Gabriel070
Squamish???
Squamish??? Originally Posted by xfrankx
No. Squeamish.
Squamish??? Originally Posted by xfrankx
Kept pulling away during standing mish and put her feet on my thighs to push away and counter my thrusts. Never had anyone do that before and made FS impossible. I think I ended up HJ myself. Tipped before all of this so overpaid. Probably the worst amp experience or top 3. Just remember not ever going back
Ha! My bad on the typo (squeamish)

That sucks. I was going to go back and order a bit more of the menu.
Kept pulling away during standing mish and put her feet on my thighs to push away and counter my thrusts. Never had anyone do that before and made FS impossible. I think I ended up HJ myself. Tipped before all of this so overpaid. Probably the worst amp experience or top 3. Just remember not ever going back Originally Posted by Gabriel070
Haven’t seen her in almost a year, but that was never my experience with her on FS occasions. She always wanted me to fuck her hard and deep. Maybe you just caught her on a bad day, but I don’t blame you for never going back.