PROOF VOTER ID DOESN'T "SUPPRESS" VOTER RIGHTS !

Early voting in the 2014 Texas primary is up.....The new Texas Voter ID law doesn't suppress voter rights - a false claim made by Democrats who don't want honest elections.....

"If they can't cheat, they can't win"........................
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2014, 09:24 AM
Whirlaway. ... I think you do not need a voter I'dfor early ballots. Check me on that my ccomputer is down.
89% of the republican party is white.
Yes....ID is required for early voting ballots.....

Whirlaway. ... I think you do not need a voter I'dfor early ballots. Check me on that my ccomputer is down. Originally Posted by WTF
Early voter turnout per capita in the Texas border region is down. I'll bet it's the same in the inner cities. Again, Whirlyturd, you are cherry picking data to serve your ignorant premise.

In fact, where the fuck do your facts come from?
Whirlaway. ... I think you do not need a voter I'dfor early ballots. Check me on that my ccomputer is down. Originally Posted by WTF
You could get one of your illegal immigrants to check it for you, couldn't you?
I had to show my TDL to vote, so I assume everyone else had to prove they were eligible to vote and weren't fraudulent mother fucking vote stealing sons of bitches.
Early voter turnout per capita in the Texas border region is down. I'll bet it's the same in the inner cities. Again, Whirlyturd, you are cherry picking data to serve your ignorant premise.

In fact, where the fuck do your facts come from? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Perhaps the line at the welfare office was too long, and the bus they were going to use to drive everyone to the polls broke down.
89% of the republican party is white. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Citation or shut up.

Also explain why 98% of the black vote goes to the democratic party. The party that created Jim Crow, the party that fought FOR slavery, the party that fought to put black people back into chains, the party that used a given right to trick black people into voting for them for the next 200 years. Why do they do that? I can understand why you do that, you're an idiot, but why do black people do that?
How about whirlytard providing citation on the OP. It's bullshit and he knows it. and you're supporting his lie, JDIdiot et Al.
Here are the numbers as of March 4, 2014; with comparative years..........

http://sos.state.tx.us/elections/ear...ng/index.shtml

http://sos.state.tx.us/elections/ear.../archive.shtml

Now how about Dipshit of The Year posting his numbers claiming otherwise !
Citation or shut up.

Also explain why 98% of the black vote goes to the democratic party. The party that created Jim Crow, the party that fought FOR slavery, the party that fought to put black people back into chains, the party that used a given right to trick black people into voting for them for the next 200 years. Why do they do that? I can understand why you do that, you're an idiot, but why do black people do that? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
To paraphrase COG it is not my job to prove it it is yours to prove it not.
To paraphrase COG it is not my job to prove it it is yours to prove it not. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Doesn't really work that way - you made the assertion so you have the burden of proof.
WHIRLYTURD, YOU IGNORANT SLUT!

First of all, those "numbers" from the SOS office cover only the fifteen largest counties...and totals are cumes for Republicans (who have major heated statewide primary races) and Democrats. Plus there are more than half a million more registered voters in those counties compared to,last state wides in 2010. So bullshit on your numbers.

Second of all, voter turnout doesn't prove suppression of voter "rights" as you so ignorantly penned it. Just suppression of voter turnout. Nobody wants to restrict people's right to vote, just their ability. So bullshit on your post.

And, as stated before, it is lower in much of border region, which is heavily democrat and almost entirely minority.

Break it out and show how early vote among minority democrats is up and I'll play...
The numbers sepak for themselves; early voting count in the largest texas counties (urban) in 2014 thru March 4 = 586,689; compared to 2010 mid term elections 491,116..........

Where is your source and numbers for the border counties asshole !

You whine about me not posting my sources; what the fuck is your source Dipshit ?

WHIRLYTURD, YOU IGNORANT SLUT!

First of all, those "numbers" from the SOS office cover only the fifteen largest counties...and totals are cumes for Republicans (who have major heated statewide primary races) and Democrats. Plus there are more than half a million more registered voters in those counties compared to,last state wides in 2010. So bullshit on your numbers.

Second of all, voter turnout doesn't prove suppression of voter "rights" as you so ignorantly penned it. Just suppression of voter turnout. Nobody wants to restrict people's right to vote, just their ability. So bullshit on your post.

And, as stated before, it is lower in much of border region, which is heavily democrat and almost entirely minority.

Break it out and show how early vote among minority democrats is up and I'll play... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Doesn't really work that way - you made the assertion so you have the burden of proof. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Look it up I did..