He died fighting the Niger Ambush

Seems like good honest report of what went down.
Now wait till someone calls it fake news.
Yep. Pity Twitler screwed the pooch on this again, and then made Kelly lie about it,

That there’s even a controversy about this basically confirms the blind ignorance of the Idiot Jihad.

News, guys. You elected the WORLD’S BIGGEST ASSHOLE to the highest office in the land.

SO the Niger troops willfully delaying the US troops in that spot, allowed them to get attacked.. Something sounds hinkey there. I wonder is anyone asking "WERE those Niger troops in on it?"
SO the Niger troops willfully delaying the US troops in that spot, allowed them to get attacked.. Something sounds hinkey there. I wonder is anyone asking "WERE those Niger troops in on it?" Originally Posted by garhkal
You need to read it again.
Jerkall is one dumb ******.
Jerkall is one dumb ******. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Powers that be, don't allow racist names around here, Shit Eater...

Powers that be, don't allow racist names around here, Shit Eater...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Unless one is using the N words towards blacks it seems.. Otherwise it seems to be ok..
SO the Niger troops willfully delaying the US troops in that spot, allowed them to get attacked.. Something sounds hinkey there. I wonder is anyone asking "WERE those Niger troops in on it?" Originally Posted by garhkal
it wasn't the Nigerien troops who delayed them, it was the village leader. his behavior was noted as suspicious by the troops.
Unless one is using the N words towards blacks it seems.. Otherwise it seems to be ok.. Originally Posted by garhkal
But the N word is for you, Jerkall. Nazi.
it wasn't the Nigerien troops who delayed them, it was the village leader. his behavior was noted as suspicious by the troops. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Strange, my reading of it, made it seem like it was the Niger troops who delayed them, not the elder..
Reading is fundamental, goober.
Unless one is using the N words towards blacks it seems.. Otherwise it seems to be ok.. Originally Posted by garhkal
PIGLER WEINERSTEIN DROPPED THE "n" bomb a few times... ManAssMuncher gave him a good 0zombie talking too, on one occasion... pure gold!

Which N wurd?