Lou Dobbs Reports: DOJ has just lifted the gag order on the FBI informant.

The Odumbo administration is about to have some of its corrupt, dirty little secrets revealed.
HOT DAMN!!! GREAT NEWS! I LOVE WINNING! ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S NONE STOP!! MAGA BIGLY!

Yeah, it was supposed to happen today. About time Sessions did something. He should Un recuse himself from the Russian bullshit too. As Reverend Wright would say “the chickens are coming home to roost”. How delicious.
Don Lemon and company were blubbering, stuttering stupid trying to short shrift this story.

Connecting hildebeest to the Steele dossier and this Uranium One story has the talking-heads in the lame-stream media shitting their diapers. Three hours after the story came out, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC still haven't posted their spin on the DOJ story to the web.
A house of cards.
Yeah, it was supposed to happen today. About time Sessions did something. He should Un recuse himself from the Russian bullshit too. As Reverend Wright would say “the chickens are coming home to roost”. How delicious. Originally Posted by bambino
I doubt sessions has the balls to un-recuse himself.
What say you Asswipe
What say you Asswipe Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I hope he has good protection. You know how the Clintons like to kill people. I wonder if they have the same ability/connections now that they're no longer in power.
cant un-recuse himself.

Bullies never win.

Twitler won’t either.
cant un-recuse himself.

Bullies never win.

Twitler won’t either. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He sure can PIGLER

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2...a-probe/217365

Crime shouldn’t pay you stupid pig.
I hope he has good protection. You know how the Clintons like to kill people. I wonder if they have the same ability/connections now that they're no longer in power. Originally Posted by filbone
He better get some good protection. BUT i don't think the clinton family has the same connections they once did.

Bullies never win.

Twitler won’t either. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Your not paying much attention to current events are you...
Paying attention to the World Series, like most red blooded American men are right now.

You must be a homo or sumpn

I’ll be back to giving a fuck about your daily dramas soon enough.